Join us and shape the future of travel
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
We work at the heart of the global travel industry. Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Our people are driven by a passion for 'Where next?' If you want to shape your career and the future of travel, Amadeus is the place for you.
The Search, Shopping & Pricing (SSP) product engineering group serves the core Distribution business of Amadeus as well as Airline IT e-commerce business and the Rail IT and Travel Intelligence new businesses. It is responsible in particular for the Travel search & shopping functionalities, enabling users to find travel options with priced itineraries made from the offerings of full-service carriers, low-cost carriers and railways.
In this product engineering group, the Product Solution & Quality (PSQ) department has the mission to design the right solutions to our customers and to deliver them with the best quality. The Quality (QUA) group is accountable for the quality of all SSP products. As such, it is the focal point in SSP where all software development candidate to production will be qualified.
QA Engineers within the Quality of Project Releases team (QPJ) strongly interacts with other actors of the software development cycle (Product Analysts, Software Developers). In Waterfall or in Scrum, they are active part of the Core Team from the specification review until the project release sign-off and delivery to customer. They have to ensure that project features are delivered according to explicit (functional) and implicit (non-functional) requirements
Summary of the role
Develop, execute and maintain software test scenarios, with the aim of keeping the software at expected quality level. Accountable for test strategy implementation.
* Implement test strategy for their area, in compliance with the global test strategy
* Participate in specification reviews to provide input on testability requirements
* Responsible for the project, product or release quality control
* Define test cases from customer’s requirements. Ensure traceability with specifications
* Write test plan (functional and/or non functional and/or non regression)
* Design test cases
* Develop automated test case scripts
* Prepare test environment and test data, and execute the test cases
* Provide go/no-go for their test campaign
* Provide information to developers in order to fix defects. Perform PTR fix verification
* Give go/no-go for the load of Production PTRs
* Responsible for PTRs sorting meeting
* Document software defects
* Responsible for reporting and communicating on test activities to the line organization, software developers and product definitions
* Ensure improvement of non-regression test repositor
* May act as QA Manager in specific cases
· Relevant work experience: Previous experience in quality assurante / testing isa plus
· Education: University degree in Business or Scientific studies or related field, or equivalent work experience
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies:Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.