Site internet: http://www.amadeus.com
Internship: Product/Solution Integration and Customer ImplementationShaping the future of travel is important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
Our business success relies on our people being always passionate about what we do. We believe in aiming for excellence, taking responsibility, working together and putting our customers first.
We encourage you to be part of new and exciting projects and for you to take the lead when it comes to your progression.
Since mobility allows you and Amadeus to grow, we always look internally first when searching for candidate.
The mission of our team is the migration of ground handlers to Amadeus Airport IT products. The team is the customer main point of contact for all technical and functional aspects not only during the migration project (except for specific software developments), but also for post-implementation.
The team itself is handling the implementation of the Altéa suite for Ground Handlers.
This includes Flight Management, Customer Management and Self-Service Check-in solutions.
We are also managing the whole Ground Handling Implementation Program.
The trainee will participate in following activities:
· Assist the Ground Handling Implementation team interfacing with Airport IT Product Management and Sales Organisation and support them when necessary.
· Assist the team in cross-market sales and implementation activities.
· Assist in pre-sales/pre-implementation support to new potential customers.
· Assist in analysing and maintaining existing implementation tools and material support to enhance pre-sales and implementation projects.
· Assist in analysing existing post-implementations processes and propose improvements.
Documenting implementation processes.
He/Shewill assist the teamto evaluate and improve processes and tools and coach less experienced job holders to help them develop key competencies and achieve defined objectives.
· Excellent MS Office software skills, especially Excel/PowerPoint
· Statistical/analytical skills
· Engineering skills
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies:Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.