Join us and shape the future of travel
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
We work at the heart of the global travel industry. Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Our people are driven by a passion for 'Where next?' If you want to shape your career and the future of travel, Amadeus is the place for you.
The team is in charge of one of the most recent expansions of Amadeus Airline IT products suite: Altéa Customer Experience Management, which allows airlines to provide quick, consistent & optimal services tailored to the needs & preferences of each individual traveller. Collecting valuable information and generating knowledge about airline’s customers, Altéa CEM helps make customer service seamless and enhances the total travel experience!
Today, customers make their voices heard through a multitude of channels: social media, online reviews, emails and surveys. While some of their feedback is captured in satisfaction scores, a great deal exists in written form. Written feedback is challenging to analyze in large quantities, but the payoff is a more comprehensive understanding of the Voice of the Customer.
Text analytics tools have emerged to meet this need, uncovering insights hidden in unstructured text. The objective of the internship will consist in studying and proposing ways to generate structured insights out of this data and evaluate how this insight can be provided to and used by airlines.
In this context, the intern will contribute to the following activities:
· Bibliographical study on text mining and sentimental analysis
· Selection of a text analytics technology
· Selection and implementation of a sentimental analysis algorithm
· Data acquisition/cleaning from operational databases
· Analysis of the selected algorithm performances and results
· Assess integration possibilities of the selected algorithm into Amadeus products
Technical required skills:
· Post-secondary degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent experience; experience in the data mining/machine learning/data visualisation field would be a plus
· Working knowledge of C++ or Java/Scala, and Python
Personal required skills:
· Interest for software design and development
· Organization, communication and teamwork skills
· Information gathering, problem solving
· Creativity / Innovation
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies:Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.