Internship: Planning, Steering and Controlling Board for Scrum of Scrums
Site internet: http://www.amadeus.com
Internship: Planning, Steering and Controlling Board for Scrum of ScrumsJoin us and shape the future of travel
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
We work at the heart of the global travel industry. Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Our people are driven by a passion for 'Where next?' If you want to shape your career and the future of travel, Amadeus is the place for you.
The AEK division, part of Airline IT DGM (Digital and Merchandising), aims at providing web based solutions for airline e-commerce (Amadeus E-Retail), airline call centers (Altea Amadeus Reservation Desktop Web) and Internet/Airport Kiosk check-in.
The division is working fully in agile since last year and is delivering monthly production software.
Engineers work on a rota basis in 2 different modes :
· Integrated in a component team, responsible for a technical component, they will grow and use their knowledge of the area for subjects related to the component : maintenance, code refactoring, technical evolutions, design and functional governance vis-à-vis the tribes, long-term relationships with back-end teams, ...
· Part of a tribe, they will be members of a Scrum team in charge of delivering changes to the software, in close coordination with the customer and Product Management. They will bring their expertise on this component, and depending on the tribes they will also work on other components.
Main Responsibilities: Planning, Steering and Controlling Board for Scrum of Scrums.
The purpose of this mission is to help the team to design and develop an implementation of a Dashboard that will allow to plan, steer and control in a complex scrum of scrum Agile organization.
The engine would retrieve data from various sources to build a database that would automatically (or semi-automatically) be updated.
A significant part of analysis will be needed to select the proper information to serve each need efficiently.
· Technical: Angular V2 / Node JS / Python,
· Bootstrap 4
· Agile methodology,
· Active in communication and information finding. Eagerness to learn.
· Pragmatic, resourceful, creative and able to get tasks completed.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies:Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Découvrir la Page Entreprise
Ils ont travaillé ici
Senior IT Enterprise Architect
Ingénieur Commercial (en recherche d'opportunité)
Talent Management Specialist @ Amadeus