Stage : Internship: Overbooking, The Next Generation
Site internet: http://www.amadeus.com
Internship: Overbooking, The Next GenerationJoin us and shape the future of travel
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
We work at the heart of the global travel industry. Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Our people are driven by a passion for 'Where next?' If you want to shape your career and the future of travel, Amadeus is the place for you.
Are you ready to revolutionize the airlines’ revenue management?
Are you ready to innovate in the travel industry within a young and international context?
Then this internship is waiting for you!
Why do airlines overbook flights?
Some passengers don’t advise the airlines that they won’t take the flight (“No Show”). Overbooking allows the airlines to try to maximise their revenues by estimating the number of “No Show”. Doing so the airlines take the risk to have more passengers coming at the gate than seats available in the plane. Airlines must then pay compensation fees to those passengers that are denied boarding and do all the arrangements to get them on a new flight (that may include hotel stay and food vouchers).
To overcome this drawback, we would like to build a new tool that would:
· Monitor the load of an aircraft few days before its planned departure date.
· Based on the load factor monitoring, send an automatic request to some passengers suggesting them to get an incentive (money or miles) in case they plan not to fly anymore.
· Automatically free the seats of those passengers who indicated they will not show up and launch the incentive process towards the passenger.
To reach this goal,the traineewill participate in following activities:
· Participate in designing the entire process from a functional and technical perspective
· Help the team to develop a prototype of the tool that will send notifications to the passengers and launch the incentive process
You can design solutions in a highly complex environment.
You have experience in software conception, development and testing.
You are strongly willing to learn about the travel and airline industry.
You are curious and passionate.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies:Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Découvrir la Page Entreprise
Ils ont travaillé ici
Senior Software Engineer
Consultant Digital & Nouvelles Technologies
Senior IT Enterprise Architect
Ingénieur Commercial (en recherche d'opportunité)