Internship: IT Account Executive
Site internet: http://www.amadeus.com
Internship: IT Account ExecutiveJoin us and shape the future of travel
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
We work at the heart of the global travel industry. Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Our people are driven by a passion for 'Where next?' If you want to shape your career and the future of travel, Amadeus is the place for you.
As a recent graduate, you will be part of the Hotel Provider Distribution Team working alongside the Third party and Hotel IT Account Management team dealing with hotel providers. This will allow you not only to gain insight into a very essential part of hotel distribution but also be developing customer and industry relations at a strategic, sales and marketing level with global and local Hotel Providers as well as many different departments within Amadeus.
Objectives of the role and abilities to be developed: develop and grow our distribution business focus on technology leadership and innovation. Reinforce our customer approach.
- To gain skills necessary in Account Management to complement studies in Tourism, Management, Sales Engineering or Business Administration.
- To develop the abilities and attitudes which support the personal level of maturity required for a commercial role
- To understand the processes involving effective account management and commercial guidelines etc.
- To understand how sales & account management team carries out the tasks managing commercial and technical customer relationships
- To understand how the unit carries out the tasks related to the Account Management, support and sales activity towards hotel providers
- To understand the processes of business analysis and the monitoring of the business performance of the unit.
- To learn the full process of developing customer reporting and issue handling. Understand Hotel needs, assess available data sources, support in the proposal of Customer Performance Re-ports, follow-up development and execution.
- Education: University degree in Management, Tourism, Business Administration etc.
( minimum bachelor)
- Incident management techniques – Costumer support
- Background or experience in Hotel and/or travel technology industry experience an asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
- English: Excellent oral and written (a must)
- Organisational skills
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Communication skills
- “can do” approach / proactive and positive attitude
- Quick learner
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies:Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Découvrir la Page Entreprise
Ils ont travaillé ici
Senior IT Enterprise Architect
Ingénieur Commercial (en recherche d'opportunité)
Talent Management Specialist @ Amadeus