Join us and shape the future of travel
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
We work at the heart of the global travel industry. Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Our people are driven by a passion for 'Where next?' If you want to shape your career and the future of travel, Amadeus is the place for you.
In 2016, more than ever we have seen the emergence of various of conversation-as-a-channel tools: chatbots.
Thebuzz around chatbots is definitely growing. Across the travel industry, different brands have tried their way. What about you? Ever played with one of them?
Those chatbots are designed to give simple answers to simple or complicated travel questions. Most of them work well. But something is often missing: personalization. Regardless of whether it's you or your mom, the answers are always the same, the flights or hotel proposition are the same... What a pity! It's indeed important to adapt the travel answers and proposals to the user, so that he/she can receive something which is relevant and meaningful.
The goal of the internship is to participate in delivering a new user-centric chatbot experience.
We're looking for a creativeinstant messaging enthusiast.
The trainee will participate in following activities:
· state-of-the-art of various messaging platforms and mobile vs web capabilities
· Collection ofrequirements from various stakeholders
· Design of the functional solution
· Design of the technical solution
· Development of the technical solution
· You are an outgoing and innovative self-starter!
· You are fully proficient in Business English
· You've got strong analytical and communication skills
· You know your technical stuff, in particular:
· User Interface: HTML5/AngularJS/Bootstrap; Android/iOS for Mobile
· REST Json API (Integrate and/or Build)
· Knowledge in Natural Language Processing a plus
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies:Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.