Internship in Product Planning and Monitoring for the Latin American Region
Internship in Product Planning and Monitoring for the Latin American RegionShaping the future of travel is important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
Our business success relies on our people being always passionate about what we do. We believe in aiming for excellence, taking responsibility, working together and putting our customers first.
We encourage you to be part of new and exciting projects,
The Latin American region is one of the fastest growing regions in term of GDP and travel expenditure. In this region, Amadeus with almost 40% of Market Share and more than 500 employees has aggressive plans to continue increasing revenues and profitability.
In this context, having the best Product Portfolio for all Travel Agency segments is key to succeed.
Product Adoption Dashboard
· Design and build the Product Adoption Dashboard, as well as communicate it internally to all Latin America and Central teams involved, in order to expand the knowledge of the portfolio behavior.
· Increase the amount of readers of the Product Adoption Dashboard by improving the quantity, quality, and visual image of the information shared.
· Work closely with the Regional Product Managers to select the most relevant highlights of the core products to share with the region.
· Coordinate the flow of data, gather and analyze Business Intelligence reports from different sources.
Key Performance Indicators for Latin American portfolio
· Set KPIs and define target objectives in collaboration with the Product Managers, to increase adoption and penetration with the goal of maximizing revenues with existing products.
· Evaluate and monitor KPIs to measure our progress.
· Communicate the performance of the principal products, so stakeholders can act on-time and strategically.
Latin American Regional Portfolio Intranet SharePoint site
· Manage and organize the content of our Intranet.
· Update and innovate the Intranet’s image and structure to ensure it is user-friendly.
· Increment the usage of the Intranet within the region and create tutorials for the users.
· Prepare and launch internal surveys and polls to measure the impact of our activities and aim at continuous improvement.
Product Adoption Project Management
· Contribute proactively in Product Adoption projects in parallel with central and Product Launch Management teams, to make sure all efforts are synchronized and the information across teams is in concordance.
· Graduated from an Engineering or Business School, an MBA is a plus.
· Background in Analytics (process, numbers, analysis).
· Emphasis on Marketing, Business, and Project Management.
· Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish (oral and written).
· Advanced MS Office skills.
· MS SharePoint and Web Design is a plus.
· Attention to detail.
· Effective team player.
· Excellent communication and networking skills to work across departments and locations around the world.
· Willingness to learn and, at the same time, propose new ideas.
· Good organizational skills and time management.
The posting of vacancies and the treatment of applications are, in each Amadeus location, subject to national law and possible collective agreements with local staff representation. Internal Mobility policies vary from office to office, please check with your local HR representative the requirements and policy in place. E.g. a minimum time on position or Line Manager approval may be requested.