Internship: How can Gamification enrich the user experience of airline booking flows?
Site internet: http://www.amadeus.com
Internship: How can Gamification enrich the user experience of airline booking flows?Join us and shape the future of travel
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
We work at the heart of the global travel industry. Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Our people are driven by a passion for 'Where next?' If you want to shape your career and the future of travel, Amadeus is the place for you.
The AEK division of Amadeus provides airlines with a variety of IT solutions for websites, call centers, self-service check-in on the web and at airport kiosks. On the e-commerce side, e-Retail is a customisable reservation system on which travellers can make bookings. Our standard product is used by more than 40 airlines, this represents around 1,000,000 bookings per month. The product for call centers is ARD Web, a reservation front office for airline agents.
Within AEK, the User Experience Design (UXD) team is a recognized Usability and Accessibility pole of expertise and coordinates user experience activities for AEK products.
The UXD team works closely with Development, Product Management and Digital Creative teams to clarify requirements, produce wireframes/mockups/prototypes, conduct user tests and audit final products.
The goal of the internship is to help Amadeus provide gamification opportunities in airline IT products based on best practices and new innovations.
The main responsibilities of the intern will be to:
· Identify gamification best practices (state of the art) in B2C and B2B contexts;
· Benchmark existing gamification solutions in airlines websites for end-travellers and airline interfaces for professionals (e.g. call centers);
· Study the impact of these gamifications solutions on the user experience and the business (the impact could range from simply providing a delightful experience, to improving customer loyalty, to increasing user engagement, to upselling ancillary services, etc.);
· Identify relevant gamification techniques that could be integrated in current AEK user interfaces;
· Build prototypes (static or dynamic) and collect feedback through user tests. Note: the intern will not have the responsibility to organise and facilitate the tests, but rather to include the prototype in an already planned session of tests by the UXD team;
· Report key findings of user tests.
· Iterate design solutions based on research results.
Fluent written and spoken English.
University degree with specialization in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction design, Usability, Ergonomics or related field.
Accountability and proactivity
Taste for challenges
Nice to have: proficiency in Axure, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator).
Bonus: web design knowledge (HTML5/CSS3/JS)
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies:Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Découvrir la Page Entreprise
Ils ont travaillé ici
Senior IT Enterprise Architect
Ingénieur Commercial (en recherche d'opportunité)
Student in Embedded systems looking for an internship
Talent Management Specialist @ Amadeus