Site internet: http://www.amadeus.com
Internship: Develop Application sandboxingShaping the future of travel is important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
Our business success relies on our people being always passionate about what we do. We believe in aiming for excellence, taking responsibility, working together and putting our customers first.
We encourage you to be part of new and exciting projects and for you to take the lead when it comes to your progression.
Our team is providing various middleware components for internal and external customers.
One of the requirement/need is to provide a way to sandbox applications. The idea is to isolate them from the host operating system and prevent them to perform modifications on it (file system isolation and redirection, Registry isolation and redirection, etc...).
The trainee will participate in following activities:
- Study existing commercial full solutions (if any) that would provide application sandboxing (Virtual machines are not in the scope and excluded)
- Build an application sandbox that full-fills Amadeus need and requirements:
+ Study the various concepts to intercept Windows system calls for both 32bits and 64bits platforms
+ Implement frameworks to test system call interception concepts
+ Study existing (system call interception) frameworks if any (commercial or open source)
+ Build prototypes on top of the various frameworks to intercept system call and create the sandbox (file system isolation, registry isolation, etc…)
- Capacity to design, create, test and document applications from provided specifications in accordance with agreed standards.
- Java (Standard Edition), C++
- Good knowledge of Windows operating systems (Advanced user and knowledgeable about win32 API concepts) is a plus
- Familiar with desktop applications design is a plus
- Good level of English (fluent)
- Team player
The posting of vacancies and the treatment of applications are, in each Amadeus location, subject to national law and possible collective agreements with local staff representation. Internal Mobility policies vary from office to office, please check with your local HR representative the requirements and policy in place. E.g. a minimum time on position or Line Manager approval may be requested.
- Internship: Develop Application sandboxing
- Strasbourg (France)