Stage : Internship: Deep learning based recommendation system
Site internet: http://www.amadeus.com
Internship: Deep learning based recommendation systemJoin us and shape the future of travel
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
We work at the heart of the global travel industry. Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Our people are driven by a passion for 'Where next?' If you want to shape your career and the future of travel, Amadeus is the place for you.
The team is involved in one of the most recent expansions of Amadeus Airline IT products suite: Amadeus Anytime Merchandizing, which allows airlines to manage their services and provide services tailored to the needs & preferences of their customers.
More specifically, the team is in charge of generating knowledge about airlines’ customers through the usage of state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms, so that this knowledge can be used within Amadeus Anytime Merchandizing to provide such tailored services.
Due to the increased competition, one of the key challenges for airlines is to deliver more personalized services and offers to their customers. This implies using state-of-the-art algorithms to analyse huge amounts of data and, for instance, discover apparent and/or hidden relationships between airlines’ customers and airlines’ products.
The objective of the internship is to analyse existing deep-learning based recommendation algorithms and study how to integrate them into the Amadeus Anytime Merchandizing product.
In this context, the intern will contribute to the following activities:
· Bibliographical study on deep-learning based recommendation algorithms
· Selection of a deep-learning software library (Google Tensorflow, Amazon DSSTNE…)
· Selection and implementation of a deep-learning based recommendation algorithm using the selected deep-learning software library
· Data acquisition/cleaning from operational databases
· Analysis of the selected algorithm performances and results
· Integration of the selected algorithm into Amadeus Anytime Merchandizing
· Post-secondary degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent experience; experience in the data mining/machine learning field would be a plus
· Working knowledge of C++ or Java/Scala, and Python
· Interest for software design and development
· Organization, communication and teamwork skills
· Information gathering, problem solving
· Creativity / Innovation
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies:Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Découvrir la Page Entreprise
Ils ont travaillé ici
Senior Software Engineer
Consultant Digital & Nouvelles Technologies
Senior IT Enterprise Architect
Ingénieur Commercial (en recherche d'opportunité)