Internship: Cross platforms remote user assistance tool for web applications
Internship: Cross platforms remote user assistance tool for web applicationsJoin us and shape the future of travel
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
We work at the heart of the global travel industry. Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Our people are driven by a passion for 'Where next?' If you want to shape your career and the future of travel, Amadeus is the place for you.
The CCP team is in charge of the web application that allows configuring and customizing Amadeus web based front office products, and to perform operational tasks such as database administration, upload, deployment and loads in production.
This web application is currently used by many Amadeus customers and is then a central point which gives a great opportunity to get a broad view technologies and solution provided by Amadeus in the e-commerce area.
Sometimes support and bug investigations may require the operator to have an access on the user’s computer to reproduce the issue, share advices, and check the correctness of user flows.
Aim of the internship can be split in two parts:
1. Study how a web application could be enhanced to allow web based screen sharing and/or remote control features:
- Including minor changes in the existing application
- Guaranteeing security and authentication
- Tracking of who did what
- Guaranteeing good user experience without lags
2. Help to design and prototype the best solutions:
- Respecting Amadeus technical policies and standards of quality
- Organizing demos and providing relevant long-term advices and feedback to decision-makers
As Agile team member, the trainee will participate in following activities:
- Develop user stories
- Design solutions
- Do regular demonstrations to the team
- Participate with the team and stakeholders to define and estimate next iteration scope.
The trainee will have the opportunity to participate in an international and innovative company, understand and practice agile methodologies.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Discover the Company Page
These people have worked here
Talent Management Specialist @ Amadeus
Etudiant en 5e année d'informatique à l'INSA LYON
Jin Ling Song
en trouvant un emploi