Site internet: http://www.amadeus.com
Internship: Constraint programming & Algorithms: How can we seat passengers together?Join us and shape the future of travel
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
We work at the heart of the global travel industry. Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Our people are driven by a passion for 'Where next?' If you want to shape your career and the future of travel, Amadeus is the place for you.
In the scope of assigning seats to passenger in an aircraft, multiple constraints need to be applied such as customer’s level or customer’s preferences. But the real challenge is when we need to seat linked passengers like a family for instance.
Aim of this internship is to explore a new way to process this algorithm by using artificial intelligence technologies such as logic programming languages or constraint programming libraries.
You could participate to this exciting project where your tasks would be:
• To study different solvers in order to choose the best one for your next task
• To help the team to model the system with the already existing constraints by using the solver you choose
• To participate in improving this model to orientate the solver’s searches
· To help the team tointegrate this solution in the operational environment
· Constraint programming experience (Prolog or Choco is a plus)
· Multicultural approach
· Team player
· Good written and spoken English
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies:Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.