Join us and shape the future of travel
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
We work at the heart of the global travel industry. Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Our people are driven by a passion for 'Where next?' If you want to shape your career and the future of travel, Amadeus is the place for you.
The internship will take place in the core reservation & ticketing (CBT) division. Within this division, Amadeus provides core reservation services allowing an airline to distribute and sell their content (flights, services ...). Part of the distribution is done via a direct channel with the travel agency bypassing the entire standard distribution model (GDS). You will be part of a team managing transversal products for the core reservation and ticketing platform.
'Amadeus Inventory Direct Link' provides a direct channel for airlines to distribute their content. Travel agencies can book directly airlines' flights and issue e-tickets directly on the airlines' stock. The aim of this internship is to analyze all data produced by the product “Amadeus Inventory Direct Link (AIDL)', extract valuable information and develop/deploy a graphical user interface to present them. Many airlines have already contracted this product with dedicated agencies. Agencies get a specific access to the airline inventory and reservation system and can book or service travelers’ requests.
The trainee will participate in following activities:
- Understand airline distribution businesses as well as Amadeus Inventory Direct Link (AIDL)
- Analyze data generated by the product and identify a set of key metrics
- Help to collect all data through different sources and applications
- Process data to generate valuable information
- Help the team to deploy a user interface (UI) prototype allowing the visualization of information through dashboards
The outcome of this internship will be key to report precise information on current usage of AIDL as well as providing input for product evolutions. You should learn:
- Amadeus business, especially the features offered by 'Amadeus Inventory Direct Link
- Big data analytics
- Business intelligence application: Development and integration in a professional IT service delivery of an analytic tool.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies:Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.