Join us and shape the future of travel
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
We work at the heart of the global travel industry. Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Our people are driven by a passion for 'Where next?' If you want to shape your career and the future of travel, Amadeus is the place for you.
Amadeus Revenue Accounting handles airlines’ financial operations, helping them monitor their revenue in real-time.
The intern will join a team which just won the MongoDB Innovation Award 2015 (Analytics category) for its work on a search application performing unpredictable queries on terabytes of data in real-time.
Aim of the internship is to design a monitoring framework that will:
· Track Revenue Accounting operations & compute business metrics
· Apply business intelligence techniques to highlight
· bound variables & metrics
· outstanding transactions & trends
· Display & advertise the analytics outcome in an efficient and user-friendly way (data visualisation, smart notifications)
The trainee will participate in:
· Selecting & benchmarking open-source frameworks & libraries
· Analysing the needs of a few teams that will use the application
· Developing a proof of concept featuring an open & extendable architecture so that future need can be easily met
· Advertising the solution internally
Development of the technical platform has already started with a previous internship.
This second internship will focus specifically on business intelligence, smart notifications and user-friendliness.
· Knowledge - and if possible, concrete experience - in open source projects, especially web frameworks, data visualisation & data mining libraries
· Organization, proactive communication and teamwork skills
· Intellectual curiosity and independence
· Technical English
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies:Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.