Site internet: http://www.amadeus.com
Internship: Automatic Test Generation (44881)Join us and shape the future of travel
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
We work at the heart of the global travel industry. Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Our people are driven by a passion for 'Where next?' If you want to shape your career and the future of travel, Amadeus is the place for you.
Amadeus Altea Inventory is at the core of Airline decision toolsets, helping to implement the latest revenue and schedule management technology, using advanced availability management technologies, dynamic customer identification and sophisticated airline policy controls.
Addressing many features as Schedule Management, Inventory Control, Seating Management, Re-accommodation, Revenue Management, Inventory Division copes with many critical flows leading to a strong need for quality and testing.
Quality Assurance Inventory is the department responsible for monitoring, enhancing and providing guidelines in adequacy with quality products for our customers.
As far as ensuring quality goes with projects, products and customers, the need to implement use case testing based on actual customer usage.
The goal of this internship isto help the team todevelop or adapt a tool which aims at:
· Providing the possibility to get the code execution information through log gathering.
· Replaying the captured use case on a test system.
The internship should be divided into 3 steps:
· State of the art on the existing tooling (internal or external)
· Adapt the chosen framework in order to have it usable on a selected backend and use it to reproduce defect
· Use this tool to automatically generate a wide testing campaign, using the production logs.
· Fluent in English
· C++, Python and Shell
· Knowledge of software quality assurance is a plus
· Good communication, analysis and synthesis capacity
· High interest in Airline industry problematics
· Multicultural approach and team player.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies:Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.