Join us and shape the future of travel
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
We work at the heart of the global travel industry. Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Our people are driven by a passion for 'Where next?' If you want to shape your career and the future of travel, Amadeus is the place for you.
Start date: January- February 2017
Duration: 6 months
At the heart of Distribution, Airline Distribution Marketing (ADM) has the fundamental tasks of defining the commercial proposition, business model strategy, value proposition and product launch, marketing programs to airlines and knowledge management for our Airline Sales & Marketing teams.
The Product Portfolio team within ADM has the critical mission to steer our new investments on those future products and services that will make a difference to our airline customers and help them succeed. Specifically the team is in charge of:
1. Identifying distribution requirements of top Airline customers, setting priorities and ensuring that the Product Plan matches key Distribution objectives & airline requirements.
2. Managingthe Airline Distribution events along the year
3. Managing the Airline Distribution roadmap and contributing to the Department marketing and communication activities
4. Providing our airline sales force with the Sales Support and information
In the scope of the Product Portfolio team, the trainee will dedicate his/her time to optimizing our Airline Distribution portfolio. He/she will participate to:
1. Portfolio Management activities
- alignment of the portfolio to the customer requirements
- internal consistency
- communication of the new changes on the portfolio
2. Market quantification
- data sourcing and analysis
- construction of synthetic reports
- capability to explain these reports internally to the team and to other teams
3. Roadmap coordination
- Collection of product roadmap information from multiple sources
- Synthesis of that data and construction of the Airline Distribution roadmap in collaboration with our Marketing Communication team
· Excellent analytical skills.
· Advanced knowledge in data analysis tools are essential. Excel of course, but also need to be comfortable with querying databases
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies:Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.