Internship: Metrics & Performance Tests activities
Site internet: http://www.amadeus.com
Internship: Metrics & Performance Tests activitiesShaping the future of travel is important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
Our business success relies on our people being always passionate about what we do. We believe in aiming for excellence, taking responsibility, working together and putting our customers first.
We encourage you to be part of new and exciting projects and for you to take the lead when it comes to your progression.
Since mobility allows you and Amadeus to grow, we always look internally first when searching for candidate.
Duration: 6 Months in 2017
The “Metrics & Performance Services” team measures the quality and the compliance of our Internal IT deliveries for our internal partners and with our external providers.
The team is also measuring the performance of services (manage performance tests campaigns for different products).
The MPS team uses, on a daily basis and for Software Metrics analysis the SonarQube application. Some actions, linked to reports and “Key Performance Indicators”, are still performed manually during the process flow.
We want to put in place a complete automated process flow for providing relevant reports to impacted people (Development teams & Management).
The trainee will:
· Participate in the definition of user needs,
· Perform a study for determining the best way to extract data from SonarQube environment,
· Build data model,
· Participate in the application design,
· Participate in the Implementation of the application,
· Participate in produce user guideline
· Practical knowledge of SQL, SGBD knowledge, Web application concept, Web API services, Excel development and dashboards
· Capacity to communicate in English
· Used Tools: MySQL, SonarQube, Excel, SonarQube WEB API, PowerPoint, SQL Workbench
The posting of vacancies and the treatment of applications are, in each Amadeus location, subject to national law and possible collective agreements with local staff representation. Internal Mobility policies vary from office to office, please check with your local HR representative the requirements and policy in place. E.g. a minimum time on position or Line Manager approval may be requested.
Découvrir la Page Entreprise
Ils ont travaillé ici
Consultant Digital & Nouvelles Technologies
Senior IT Enterprise Architect
Ingénieur Commercial (en recherche d'opportunité)