Alternance : Apprenticeship: Product Definition for Project Management Tools
Site internet: http://www.amadeus.com
Apprenticeship: Product Definition for Project Management ToolsJoin us and shape the future of travel
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
We work at the heart of the global travel industry. Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Our people are driven by a passion for 'Where next?' If you want to shape your career and the future of travel, Amadeus is the place for you.
Within the Services & Ecosystem (SEE) organisation, the Services Process Improvement (SPI) team has two main activities:
· Deploying, promoting and providing guidance on project management methodology throughout the organization
· Developing internal topols (analysis, development, testing, deployment, maintenance & support on SEE tools)
We deliver trainings on Methodology and Tools on a regular basis and assist line management and/or project managers and their teams throughout customer project life cycle.
We gather recommendations for and contribute to the improvement of processes and tools.
The apprentice will participate in following activities :
Project Management Process Activities :
· Creation and follow-up on Project Management processes associated with particular objectives or activities.
· Identify and measure key performance indicators to evaluate Project Management process effectiveness and efficiency.
· Develop and promote tools and techniques to inscrease Project Management process efficiency and improve performance.
Product Definition of Internal Tools and Quality Assurance Activities :
· Analyse requirements and improvements submitted by Amadeus end-users
· Deliver functional specifications and interfaces documentation of the tool
· Define test cases from requirements and write test plans. Ensure traceability with specifications
· Execute the test cases and provide reporting.
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite : Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Good knowledge of UML
· Knowledge of Atlassian Suite is a plus (JIRA, Confluence, Stash/BitBucket, HipChat)
· Knowledge of SharePoint is a plus
· Fluent in English
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies:Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.