- Amadeus Nice
- 3752 abonnés
Stage : Apprenticeship: Knowledge Management Specialist
Site internet: http://www.amadeus.com
Apprenticeship: Knowledge Management SpecialistJoin us and shape the future of travel
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
We work at the heart of the global travel industry. Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Our people are driven by a passion for 'Where next?' If you want to shape your career and the future of travel, Amadeus is the place for you.
The position is within the Communities and Change team in NECSE (Northern, Central, Southern and Eastern Europe), Human Resources and Marketing Portfolio Management & Operations departments. The team is in charge of Knowledge Management which involves the management of communities, networking and collaboration projects, Change Management Projects, Learning & Development activities and various initiatives at the NECSE level. We need to give greater visibility to all NECSE stakeholders on the various knowledge elements available in the region, and how these elements relate to the business strategy. Many elements already exist in some form or other (tacit knowledge in peoples’ heads, training, documentation, best practices, action items, portfolio solutions, topical experts, etc.). They are today disparate and difficult to find, and once found not always easy to use.
The Intern will assist the team who's aim is to find a solution to this problem, via three avenues and by working in project mode:
· Evolution of NECSE Connection, a collaboration platform used by the region and their markets. This will involve engaging with stakeholders to validate the proposed solution, changing individual elements as required, and creating processes to ensure efficient and proper utlisation of the community.
· Contribution to the setup and animation of virtual networks in NECSE involving various internal social media tools. These virtual networks will be centered on strategic customer segments and will enable participants to better collaborate and exchange on ad-hoc topics relating to their customers.
· Contribution and support of the Communication & Collaboration Strategy which aims to provide a structure and processes to how NECSE collaborates using various tools.
· Contribution to the organization of various internal business events within or across these community networks, with a view to leveraging all means and tools available to encourage collaboration and learning during those events.
· Contribute and support of the NECSE internal Marketing and Communication using several internal platforms (eg: Microsoft Sharepoint, Newsweaver, Amadeus Groups). This will involve engaging with stakeholders across NECSE, gathering content for the NECSE Blog, as well as coordinating content for all communication channels.
· We will also look at streamlining the communication process to be more efficient. For this role, a good command of the English language both verbal and written is important.
The intern will participate in all of the above. As part of the internship, the trainee will consider important project processes, such as planning, risk & issue management, stakeholder analysis and change management.
The NECSE HR and Marketing, Portfolio Management & Operations departments, as part of the markets organizations, are a very international environment in which the candidate will have to demonstrate his/her capability to work diplomatically, cross-culturally and in English.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.