Site internet: http://www.amadeus.com
Apprenticeship/Internship: Corporate Security ManagementJoin us and shape the future of travel
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
We work at the heart of the global travel industry. Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Our people are driven by a passion for 'Where next?' If you want to shape your career and the future of travel, Amadeus is the place for you.
Start date: Summer 2016
Duration: 6 months internship or 12 months apprenticeship
The CISO Office (Chief Information Security Officer Office) is providing strategic direction and guidance for information security across all Amadeus. As part of it, the Corporate Security Management Framework (SMF) team is ensuring consistency across Amadeus Units through the implementation and continual improvement of an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and a Security Normative Framework (SNF) composed by security policies, standards, and procedures. The team is also in charge of aggregating security risk and reporting security to top management across BU.
· Maintain security policies and corporate standards
· Identify alignment between corporate security requirements and security controls from applicable normative (ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, SSAE-16…)
· Define and document formal processes where CISO Office is involved, as well as related templates
· Assess and improve compliance with security policies and corporate standards
· Follow-up action plans for implementation of security requirements with different Amadeus Units
· Develop, update and maintain our SharePoint sites and Knowledge Centre
· Proficient in English (oral and written)
· Very good knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
· Computer Science, Computer Engineering or IT background
· Ability to effectively coordinate multiple priorities
Knowledge/experience on the following would be a plus:
· Information security
· Process design
· Risk management
· Indicators definition and measurement
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies:Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Apprenticeship/Internship: Corporate Security Management
- par Amadeus Group
- Nice (France)