Apprenticeship/Internship: Assistant Project Leader, Learning Design & Development
Site internet: http://www.amadeus.com
Apprenticeship/Internship: Assistant Project Leader, Learning Design & DevelopmentJoin us and shape the future of travel
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
We work at the heart of the global travel industry. Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Our people are driven by a passion for 'Where next?' If you want to shape your career and the future of travel, Amadeus is the place for you.
Amadeus Learning Services is responsible for providing cost effective ways to help our employees and Amadeus customers acquire product functional skills and knowledge. Our deliverables include instructor-led and self-paced learning and documentation (e.g. user guides and quick cards).
The Learning Design & Development (LDD) team is responsible for the design and development of our deliverables. The team covers products in Distribution, Airline IT and New Business (e.g. Rail). Our team consists of a Technical Authoring Group (creating content for user guides, online help etc.), Instructional Design Group (designing classroom, virtual and e-Learning courses) and an Editing Services Group (editing all our customer-facing content to ensure the correct use of language and grammar). These teams work with Product Managers, Trainers and other Subject Matter Experts to ensure that our content meets the needs of our users; is in the formats required; is accurate and delivered on time.
The apprentice will build their skills and knowledge in project management within a learning design & development arena, interacting with all teams within Learning Design & Development and beyond. Some initial projects include:
· Working with the Learning Design and Development teams and stakeholders, project manage the restructuring of the team SharePoint sites to provide a brand compliant, visually appealing and effective repository for design & development processes, guidelines and content
· Contribute to the publishing our e-Learning content on public websites
· Participate in identifying customer surveying and feedback collation techniques and tools
· Preparation of statistics and presentations to be used in trend analysis and with internal management teams
· Business degree with a Project Management focus
· Keen interest in the area of Learning Design & Development
· Excellent written and spoken English
· PC knowledge and proficient in Microsoft suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Experience working with SharePoint sites would be useful
· Problem solver
· Team player
· Willingness to learn
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies:Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Découvrir la Page Entreprise
Ils ont travaillé ici
Senior IT Enterprise Architect
Ingénieur Commercial (en recherche d'opportunité)
Talent Management Specialist @ Amadeus