Description de l'offre
Join us and shape the future of travel
Amadeus is the leading provider of IT solutions to the worldwide travel and tourism industry.
We are seeking highly motivated and talented IT professionals who enjoy technical challenges and are eager to contribute to the design and delivery of IT solutions that impact the business, social, and human facets of the travel industry.
At Amadeus, you will grow your career alongside some of the best minds in the world. Our teams work regularly with colleagues of different cultures in international markets, creating and designing solutions that shape the travel industry.
Amadeus is part of everything it takes to bring travel to life. We provide the technology that keeps the travel sector moving – from initial search to making a booking, from pricing to ticketing, from managing reservations to check-in and departure processes.
Our people are driven by a passion for ‘Where next?’ and our ambition is to improve the travel experience of hundreds of millions of people every day. At Amadeus, you can take pride and responsibility in your work, facilitating the entire travel journey from door to door. Amadeus does this by joining up key players in the travel industry: travel agencies, corporations, airlines, airports, hotels, railways and more. We give those companies the tools to serve travellers better and to manage their own business more effectively.
About the division
The Amadeus Search Shopping and Pricing (SSP) division develops products designed to serve multiple customer segments: providers (airlines, alliances, and railway operators), distributors (travel agencies, online travel agencies, tour operators) and new intermediaries (meta-search). The market in which this division operatesis really competitiveand innovation is crucial.
The platform supporting these processes are of massive scale in infrastructure (100 000 cores computing the transactions), in operations (25 000 transactions per second), in data (350 million of fares, petabyte scale historical data sets), in software (23 million lines of code).
Within the Search Shopping and Pricing (SSP) Division, the Sustaining Production & Maintenance department in in charge of SSP Production Maintenance, reducing incoming flow, doing Production monitoring, Follow the Sun and on call management. The main objective of this organization is to improve customer satisfaction and to achieve that, this group is in relationship with all SSP groups, R&D groups working with SSP and our BUs counterparts.
About the role
We are looking for a software engineer to join a brand new team Sydney based; this team will be our relay for all Incidents concerning our Pacific customers; this team will be also our main relay with the Operations group in charge of our Production code load.
You will be the first point of contact managing Incidents for Pacific customers, doing first investigations and being the main interface between customers or commercial organizations and Maintenance teams. Also, you will be this first point of contact for Operations teams during code load operations, ensuring code load is going well.
Your major responsibilities will be:
· Ensure good communication within SSP through regular project status meetings and reports
· Ensure production integrity byprioritizing reported problems
· Interface and communicate with Operations
· Interface and communicate with development teams inside SSP and in other R&D organizations
· Understand business requirements or customers’ expectations in collaboration with Product Manager, Product Owner, BusinessAnalyst and Product Definition
· Assess development effort
· Develop and fix software in C++, C or Java
· Conduct unit testing, integration testing and performance testing
· Customer satisfaction mindset
What you will bring:
· Software Engineer base competencies: Assess development effort, understand specifications, Development skills, Unit, integration and performance tests, Technical documentation
· Specific competencies: excellent communication skills, Excellent Reporting, Analytic thinking, Creativity Persuasion/Negotiation
· Shopping and Pricing knowledge and experience
· Industry compliancy
· Experience on large and complex projects
· 2 + years ideally on Airlines industry
If you would like to be actively involved into Incidents managements for our Pacific customers, join us!
W hy Amadeus?
Join us and shape the future of travel. Amadeus is at the heart of the global travel industry. Our people, our technology and our innovation are dedicated to working with our customers and partners to shape the future of travel.
Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.