Join us and shape the future of travel
Amadeus is the leading provider of IT solutions to the worldwide travel and tourism industry.
We are seeking highly motivated and talented IT professionals who enjoy technical challenges and are eager to contribute to the design and delivery of IT solutions that impact the business, social, and human facets of the travel industry.
At Amadeus, you will grow your career alongside some of the best minds in the world. Our teams work regularly with colleagues of different cultures in international markets, creating and designing solutions that shape the travel industry.
Amadeus is part of everything it takes to bring travel to life. We provide the technology that keeps the travel sector moving – from initial search to making a booking, from pricing to ticketing, from managing reservations to check-in and departure processes.
Our people are driven by a passion for ‘Where next?’ and our ambition is to improve the travel experience of hundreds of millions of people every day. At Amadeus, you can take pride and responsibility in your work, facilitating the entire travel journey from door to door. Amadeus does this by joining up key players in the travel industry: travel agencies, corporations, airlines, airports, hotels, railways and more. We give those companies the tools to serve travellers better and to manage their own business more effectively.
Are you interested in learning the criticality of aircraft weight and balance, the complexity of passenger seating, and the challenge of a truly global system? Are you the innovative team member we are looking for?
About the Role
As a member of our software development teams, you will be working on the Airline IT application suite and onMission Critical applications thatwill make a difference for all travellers. You will be using modern C++ on Linux, as well as, leading-edge frontend technologies to develop our systems. You will also help us moving applications to noSQL databases and cloud hosting.
You will work on:
· Developing code for our highly distributed system, as well as our high-availability and highly transactional technology platforms.
· Providing innovative solutions for airline partners and process improvement.
· Participating inproject scoping, planning, analysing and contributing to joint product design efforts.
· Coordinating product development between several impacted developers across various Amadeus sites.
· Writing all operational and software documentation necessary for the application from a technical standpoint.
· Collaborate withcolleagues involved in the SDLC.
You will bring:
· Degree educated or equivalent work experience.
· At least 2 years of work experience as software developer in C++ in a Linux environment.
· RDMS / SQL (Oracle preferred).
· Good working knowledge and ability to apply relevant technologies.
· Problem solver with analytical thinking and ability to share technical expertise.
· Understandingof airline business practices around Airline IT will be highly beneficial.
W hy Amadeus?
Join us and shape the future of travel. Amadeus is at the heart of the global travel industry. Our people, our technology and our innovation are dedicated to working with our customers and partners to shape the future of travel.
Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.