Shaping the future of travel is important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
Our business success relies on our people being always passionate about what we do. We believe in aiming for excellence, taking responsibility, working together and putting our customers first.
We encourage you to be part of new and exciting projects and for you to take the lead when it comes to your progression.
Since mobility allows you and Amadeus to grow, we always look internally first when searching for candidate.
· Work for a truly global IT & travel company
· Grow your career internationally
· Receive training and development to kick-start your career
One of Amadeus key products
56% of people prefer going to the dentist for a root canal than enduring a long haul flight in a middle seat of a packed plane. What do you think? Would you prefer the dentist or the flight?
In case you have already experienced the pain of a middle seat, do you know why you were given such a terrible seat? Maybe you thought the check-in assistant didn’t like you, or you were one of the last people to check in?
The reality is that Amadeus airline customers have a complex system Amadeus Altéa Inventory is THE inventory management solution used by over 140 airlines of all sizes in all markets (Qatar Airways, Singapore Airlines, Lufthansa, Air France, Cathay Pacific Airways, Southwest Airlines…). Amadeus Altéa Inventory processes over 60 000 transactions per second , includes hundreds of functionalities with complex algorithms and has 320+ people working on it worldwide (Boston, Nice, Bangalore and Sydney). Dedicated to airlines flights handling, it uses the most recent revenue and schedule management technology but not only
It also decides which seat should be given to each passenger . In joining the team you will have the opportunity to create and develop new features for this system: Amadeus Altea Inventory! Airlines use Altea Inventory to manage their flight network and airline operations, such as defining flight schedules, processing booking requests, allocating seats or dispatching passengers to alternative flights in case of disruption.
Join the team
You will be part of a truly multicultural team, and collaborating with colleagues all around the globe. Our local team’s main areas of expertise are aircraft seating and flight disruption, two key modules of Altéa Inventory, which process passengers in a fully automated way.
The local Inventory Seating team in Sydney is composed of 7 members, integrated into an Agile Tribe of circa 50 people worldwide.
What’s in it for you?
· By joining the team, you will be working on this mission critical system for our airline customers.
· You will interact with a large variety of profiles : from Development, Business Analysts, QA, Operations to Product Management teams or the end user/airlines when possible. You will get a perfect grasp of our complete project execution cycle,
· You will get continuous opportunities to learn, innovate, design solutions and solve complex problems: e.g. did you ever wonder how to provide the best suitable seats to every customers in a flight, maximize customer’s satisfaction and keep this solution scalable, flexible & differentiated for all airlines? Well we have a challenge for you…
· You will work in a truly international environment. Amadeus has employees from 123 countries speaking 58+ languages, with 80+ nationalities in central sites.
· Develop and enhance the Seating products by contributing to:
· Technical solution design and feasibility study, application architecture & scalability improvement
· Performances & operational analysis, tuning and improvement
· Software development
· Conduct unit, package, regression and performance tests of the software and ensure a level of quality in line with the Amadeus guidelines
· Validation / acceptance phase of the product cycle ensuring the fine-tuning necessary to finalize the product
· Producing software documentation necessary for the application
· We maintain this product and support Regional customers when problems arise
· Work on concrete problems you can relate to and that have a direct impact on flights, passengers, airlines staff and the travel industry
· Collaborate with other Amadeus teams all around the world
· Work closely with Business Analysts to understand customer requirements
· Your proficiency in C++, Python, Linux are just WOW but you still thrive to improve anyway
· You like to learn and you like to share
· You have outstanding sense of service
· You impressively adapt to multi-disciplinary/cultural environments,
· You have an amazing team spirit, a dynamic and collaborative mindset and you love working in a fast-paced agile environment.
· You have creative and innovative problem-solving skills
· An experience with Java and Web technologies would be great, but not essential
· Working knowledge of relational databases is expected
Want to take up the challenge? Then join us!
W hy Amadeus?
Join us and shape the future of travel. Amadeus is at the heart of the global travel industry. Our people, our technology and our innovation are dedicated to working with our customers and partners to shape the future of travel.
Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.