Join us and shape the future of travel
Amadeus is part of everything it takes to bring travel to life. We provide the technology that keeps the travel sector moving – from initial search to making a booking, from pricing to ticketing, from managing reservations to check-in and departure processes.
We are seeking highly motivated and talented IT professionals who enjoy technical challenges and are eager to contribute to the design and delivery of IT solutions that impact the business, social, and human facets of the travel industry.
Have you ever wondered what ensures your flight takes off on time? Do you want to make a difference in the everyday lives of travellers?
The Altea Departure Control System (DCS) supports airlines through creating a technology platform to enable the end-to-end customer experience at the airport and beyond. Based entirely on open systems, the Altea DCS automates key airport processes from passenger check-in to departure.
The DCS customer management team provides a creative and dynamic environment for you to work on a highly distributed transactional applications that are developed mainly in C++ using Oracle databases with a variety of UIs - HTML and Java Swing .
In this exciting role you will have the opportunity use your analytical and problem solving skills to work on business critical software applications that have a direct impact on flights around the world.
YOU'LL WORK ON
· Developing, testing and maintaining your code for our highly distributed system
· Front and back-end systems and databases
· High-availability, highly transactional technology platforms
· The entire SDLC to grow and develop your existing IT/programming skills
· Developing innovative and industry solutions for airline partners
· Communicating with customers to enhance our IT solution suite
· Providing product support when complex issues arise
· A working knowledge of C++ in a Linux environment along with a desire to gain a deeper understanding
· Practical experience in building and supporting complex applications in a production environment
· Experience with Python , and SQL (Oracle preferred)
· Creative and innovative problem-solving skills
· Advanced written and verbal communication skills
· An eagerness to share your skills and experience, at the same time as learning new technologies
· A desire to be part of an energetic, agile team
W hy Amadeus?
Join us and shape the future of travel. Amadeus is at the heart of the global travel industry. Our people, our technology and our innovation are dedicated to working with our customers and partners to shape the future of travel.
Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.