We Amadeus are a leading IT company for the travel industry. Our solutions enrich travel for billions of people every year. We are the #11 software company in the world according to 2017 Forbes global ranking.
One of Amadeus key products
Did you ever spent a night in an airport following a cancellation due to a typhoon or a snowstorm? Was your flight delayed and you missed your connection? Got an email informing you that your booking has been modified and you have been transferred to a different flight?
As a traveler, we all experienced some type of disruption, but have you ever wondered from an airlines perspective how you could solve this complex challenge several times a day? Join us and you will discover it.
The reality is that Amadeus airline customers have a complex system: Amadeus Altéa Inventory is THE inventory management solution used by over 140 airlines of all sizes in all markets (Qantas Airways, Singapore Airlines, Lufthansa, Air France, Cathay Pacific, Southwest Airlines…). Amadeus Altéa Inventory processes over 60 000 transactions per second , includes hundreds of functionalities with complex algorithms and has 320+ people working on it worldwide (Boston, Nice, Bangalore and Sydney).
Airlines use Altéa Inventory to manage their flight network and airline operations, such as defining flight schedules, determining itineraries availability, processing booking requests, allocating seats or dispatching passengers to alternative flights in case of disruption.
Join the team
We are the multi-disciplinary/cultural Altéa Inventory Productivity Engineering group, composed of circa 50 people worldwide, ensuring we continuously deliver lightweight solutions to airlines faster, with high quality , deployable anywhere , all while giving the most thrilling DevOPS experience to all teams! To achieve this, we:
· Support the community of Altéa Inventory software developers in APAC as well as operations and customer support teams
· Develop, maintain & monitor software components shared across all teams,
· Drive changes and deploy tools, framework and process in the teams,
· Coordinate software, architectural, hardware/middleware changes,
· All while ensuring high Quality level .
You will be integrated in the local Inventory teams in Sydney composed of ~10-15 members
Join the Common Services Inventory team in charge of the transition to DevOps of airline highly distributed and mission critical applications. As part of CSI team, your role will be to be the main interface between developers and operations, providing first level of support, especially related to changes performed on test or production systems, in order to ensure that the effects are as expected. He or she also acts as a facilitator between developers and operations. You will also play a key role on the improvement of developer experience locally and worldwide.
What’s in it for you?
· You will interact with a large variety of profiles : from Development, Business Analysts, QA, Operations to Product Management teams. You will get a perfect grasp of our complete project execution cycle,
· You will get continuous opportunities to learn and innovate: e.g. new technologies and tools such as MongoDB, Couchbase, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, and much more!
· You will work in a truly international environment. Amadeus has employees from 123 countries speaking 58+ languages, with 80+ nationalities in central sites.
· Your proficiency in C++, Python and *sh is just WOW,
· You are allergic to software architecture flaws, which you naturally redesign,
· You have outstanding sense of service,
· You impressively adapt to multi-disciplinary/cultural environments,
· You have an amazing team spirit.
W hy Amadeus?
Join us and shape the future of travel. Amadeus is at the heart of the global travel industry. Our people, our technology and our innovation are dedicated to working with our customers and partners to shape the future of travel.
Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.