Are you the Software Development Engineer we're looking for ?
Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, the future of travel has never been more exciting.
With us, you won’t just be shaping your own career, you’ll be shaping the way the world moves.
You’ll be designing, coding, debugging, documenting and maintaining software for the Travel Industry.
You will work in a multicultural and exciting environment where you will be able to learn every day and drive your career.
Enjoy your life at work and out of work, in our sunny main office in Sophia Antipolis - the technology valley on the French Riviera.
Few key facts about Amadeus in 2016 :
· 1.3 billion passengers boarded
· 595 million bookings processed
· €700 million invested in R&D
· Red Hat Innovator of the Year
We are an awards winner employer.Check out our rankings on Glassdoor , Happy Trainees , Happy Candidates and Capital .
Ensure quality ofR&D software deliveries
· Implement test strategy for the overallfunctional scope, in compliance with the global test strategy
· Participate in specification reviews to provide input on testability requirements
· Responsible for the project, product or release quality control
· Define test cases from customer’s requirements. Ensure traceability with specifications
· Write test plan (functional and/or non functional and/or non regression)
· Design test cases
· Develop automated test case scripts
· Prepare test environment and test data, and execute the test cases
· Provide go/no-go for software promotion following non-regression execution
· Provide information to developers in order to fix defects. Perform PTR fix verification
· Document software defects
· Responsible for reporting and communicating on test activities to the line organisation, software developers and product definitions
· Ensure improvement of non regression test repository
· May act as QA Manager in specific cases
University degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
Industry Knowledge is a plus
Professional Skills (IT Skills)
· Scripting Programming Languages
Professional Skills (Methods & Processes)
· Product Development Life Cycle
· Quality Assurance
· Standard Project Mgt Methodology
· Analytical Thinking
· Communication Basics
· Fluent English
· Team Work
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies:Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.