Description de l'offre
If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
Amadeus Core Shared Services (CSS) Product Engineering Group serves the core Distribution business of Amadeus as well as Airline IT e-commerce business, Rail IT and Travel Intelligence new businesses.
Within CSS, theQuality & Test Systems (Q&T) division is in particular responsible for the Quality Assurance for Travel Search, Shopping, Pricing, Reservation, Ticketing, and Payment products.
Our mission is to:
· Perform the functional validation of new software deliverables, all along the release cycle (agile or waterfall), up till pre-production sign-off
· Prevent functional regressions thanks to the industrialized monitoring of automated regression test suites
· Work with our Product Definition and Development counterparts to foster an end-to-end quality culture and shape a well-balanced test pyramid.
Using waterfall or Agile methodologies, our QA engineers are active part of the core development teams and are active from the specification review until the project release sign-off and delivery to customer. They have to ensure that project features are delivered according to explicit (functional) and implicit (non-functional) requirements. Our test strategy is based on ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board) principles and our QA engineers are ISTQB certified.
You will have the responsibility to perform professional and standardized functional validation on core Amadeus (back-end) applications. Your goal will be to detect functional issues as early as possible in the development cycle and avoid their propagation to the production system. To do so, you will analyse and review functional specifications, design test cases and turn them into a blend of manual and automated scripts. You will then execute your test plan, providing project stakeholders with test reports and ultimately your GO/NO GO decision.
Besides, as one of the ambassadors of quality in Amadeus, you will be a key actor of the cultural change towards an even greater experience for Amadeus customers. To do so, you will interact with your peers as well as with your product definition and software development counterparts.
In a continuous improvement spirit, you will contribute to the definition, implementation and rollout of new quality processes.
· Implement test strategy
· Define test cases from customer’s requirements and ensure traceability with specifications.
· Write test plan (functional and/or non-functional).
· Ensure improvement of regression test repository.
· Design and perform tests
· Design test cases and develop automated test case scripts.
· Prepare test environment, test data, and execute test cases.
· Raise defects and track their resolution.
· Give go/no-go for the customer’s test campaign.
· Be responsible for the project, product or release quality control.
· Share your knowledge
· Participate in specification reviews to give input on testing requirements.
· Report and communicate on test activities to the line organization, software developers and product definition analysts.
University degree in Business or Scientific studies or related field, or equivalent work experience.
ISTQB Certification (foundation level) is a plus
English: Excellent written and oral communication skills
Relevant work experience
· Experience in software functional testing (manual and automated), based on ISTQB principles
· Experience in projects using agile and/or waterfall methodology
· Experience in software development is a plus
· Experience in the travel industry is a plus
· Computing: Distributed systems, XML/JSON, Excel, Word, Python or other scripting languages, HP ALM or equivalent, JIRA, SoapUI.
· Analytical thinking
· Passion and perseverance in searching for software defects
· Continuous improvement spirit
· Problem solving
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.