Description de l'offre
If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
This role provides frontline application support services to customers of Amadeus Hospitality. The primary responsibilities are to respond to incoming calls/requests from support contract customers as schedule and as call volume warrants. From there to analyse, troubleshoot and resolve issues related to Amadeus Hospitality PMS (Property Management System) applications, or to escalate them according to established standards and procedures. Success in this role typically requires exceptional customer service attitude, technical troubleshooting skills and passion in problem analysis and solving.
We offer a 24/7 coverage to support our customers worldwide.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following, and other duties may be assigned:
Responding to incoming support calls or requests
· Analyse, troubleshoot and solve 1stLevel issues related to Amadeus Hospitality supported products
· When resolution is not achievable in line with performance metrics, escalate all issues to the next support tier
· Work closely with other specialists and cross-regional support teams, communicate and document known solutions to problems or issues
· Ensure excellence in communication of all work related information to both supervisors and colleagues
· Document all client-related issues in an easy to understand narrative format as per the standards and procedures into a computerized tracking system and update customer in a timely manner
· In the case of a severity one issue (site down), the case should be immediately escalated according to the severity one standards and procedures
· Determine the correct SLA level according to impact and urgency
· Discover trends within the incidents
Handle conflict situations in the best interest of both Amadeus as well as the client
· Be an advocate of Amadeus Hospitality to clients and external bodies whilst bringing any shortcomings to supervisors attention
· Derive and execute own decisions as appropriate per the standards and procedures
· Respect and execute decisions of supervisor
Maintain technical and application knowledge of all supported products
· Maintain advanced technical and application knowledge of all supported products through hands-on experience, internal and external training
· Maintain knowledge of hardware and software as appropriate to the role
· Specialize in Amadeus Hospitality PMS products or as assigned
· Maintain proficiency by advocating and taking initiative for own additional training as needed in the Amadeus Hospitality product range and self-development
· Maintain product knowledge through Amadeus Hospitality internal technical documentation and training session/releases
· Read all provided periodical documentation
Assist in identifying technology and general areas needing improvement within the department and products
· This role may assist in testing on various Amadeus Hospitality products
Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
· This role may assist in the training of newly hired specialists
· Work with non-support personnel on various client problems or issues
· Other appropriate responsibilities as assigned by the team supervisor
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status of position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
· Language requirements: English , both written and spoken
· Experience/Knowledge of the hotel industry and/or with a PMS system and/or online distribution channels a plus
· SQL Server, Foxpro and Cloud based experience an advantage
· Working experience in customer service within a technical service / call centre or helpdesk environment, supporting software applications on Microsoft technologies
· Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree holder in any of the relevant disciplines such as Information Technology, Information Management, or equivalent education and experience
· Working knowledge of PCs, MS Windows Operating Systems, Windows Servers and networks
· Experience using remote troubleshooting diagnostics, such as Webex, VPN, etc.
· Experience using issue management / knowledgebase system, such as Salesforce, Microsoft Technet / KB and etc.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
· Great telephone skills with good customer service ethics; positive and professional manners over all channels of communications (telephone, emails and related modes)
· Good listening skills – able to listen to understand others without interrupting
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Strong time management and multitasking skills
· The ability to build professional trust and respect with customers and coworkers
· Self-starter with the ability to learn new software applications, networking, and hardware components
· Able to work under pressure and handle difficult customers
· Able to work both individually under minimal supervision and as a team
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.