If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
Within Amadeus, the Travel Channels Business Unit (TCH) has a key focus on all activities serving our Travel Agent customers.
Inside Travel Channels Business Unit, R&D organization strives to make our customers successful by delivering flexible and innovative solutions, with short time to market and high quality and technology standards
Define, drive and maintain system architecture for Travel Channels solutions, with respect to the customer requirements, business unit and company’s objectives and enterprise architecture directions, while considering state of art technologies and industry standards.
The incumbent will have a specific focus on emerging technologies by both evaluating whether it can address a specific issue faced by current solution or even enable new capabilities. He will as well be the TCH-R&D Architects & Experts community ambassador in charge of animating the community facilitating the knowledge sharing and best practice definition across TCH-R&D.
· Drive and contribute to studies on new technologies supporting multiple systems from Amadeus with a special focus on
· Cloud architecture (Docker, IAS, …)
· Highly Distributed Data or Document Stores (Couchbase, Scality, …)
· Software Design (Platforming, collaborative architecture, event programming, …)
· Development practices (CI/CD, test automation, opensource, …)
· Support development divisions and projects in their technology choices and their adhesion to the corporate architecture recommendations.
· Organize and animate the TCH-R&D Architects and Experts community, defining agenda, supporting topic presenters, sharing results and action items and gathering actionable feedback from the members
· Be a spur to the innovation activities of TCH R&D by identifying modeling, prototyping opportunities
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.