Description de l'offre
As a Software Engineer for the Software House team, you will be a programming expert for solutions development and act as a mentor on technical methodologies and techniques used throughout the development and testing of the products. You will develop products that will secure the digital lives of millions of people.
A week in the life of a Software Development Engineer:
- You will be responsible for conducting, leading and coordinating software development activities.
- You will define and ensure the best solution architecture and design in working with the development team and project manager.
- You will execute development tasks on projects, test to guarantee the technical quality of the solution and handle security vulnerabilities.
- You will gather and analyse customer requirements.
- You will streamline integration across projects, including task definitions, decomposition and planning to ensure alignment of Gemalto best practices.
- You will communicate with project managers in order to resolve technical design and development issues.
- You will contribute innovative ideas for technical improvements and business opportunities.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- To succeed in this job, you must have: strong knowledge of C, PHP, familiarity with databases (preferably MySQL), web services and Linux systems.
- It would be preferred if you have: experience in Telecoms, knowledge of scripting languages (Shell, Python...), C++, J2SE/J2EE & Weblogic.
- You must be proficient in English.
- We would like someone to join our team who is a strong problem solver, analytical, and a team player with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You must have a Master's degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering and 3-5 years of professional experience.