Methods & Manufacturing Engineer - UNITED KINGDOM (H/F)
Choosing ALTEN means joining an international leader in technology consulting and engineering with more than 20000 engineers in the world.
Our expertise in mechanic, embedded systems, Manufacturing Engineering and Supply-Chain makes us a recognized partner by major aeronautic and automotive industry manufacturers and OEM's (Airbus Group, Safran Group, Thales, Zodiac Aerospace, BMW, Continental, Jaguar-Land Rover, Nissan...)
Description du poste
In the context of its strong development, Alten UK ltd is partnering with major aeronautics and automotive industries to take part of the industrialization of their products in a continuous improvement approach.
By joining these projects, depending on your skill, your mission will be:
- To lead and coordinate the operations of industrialization, production or industrial transfers
- To design the manufacturing process / assembly (methods, ranges)
- To model the workflow
- To specify and design the means of production (tools, machine, test bench ... etc)
- To manage the logistics flow
- To monitor and audit suppliers in a quality approach
Activité : Multi-Activites
Profil : Industrialisation
Référence : INDUS/16/23173/SG/CCA/INUK
Lien court : https://www.altenrecrute.fr/o-23173