HR & CAREER DEVELOPMENT HF
Description de l'offre
ALTEN Technology is a subsidiary of the internationally renowned ALTEN S.A. which was established in 1988. With over 28,000 highly qualified experts world-wide and offices in over 20 countries the ALTEN Group provides a range of excellence with a global network of experts, catering to customers of any size. This publicly listed group is a European leader in Technology consulting and engineering. Embarking on a career at ALTEN Technology means you'll be involved in exciting projects in the engineering field with promising perspectives.
Achieve your potential with ALTEN Technology in Hamburg
Career Development Assistant (m/f)
Your role – exciting and challenging
- In this position, you support the Responsible of Career development engineer for the process implementation of personnel development strategies.
- You ensure with best practice methods that our employees experience the best possible professional development.
- You support disciplinary supervisors in their assessment and definition of consultant development roadmap in order to plan and prepare individual career steps.
- You develop and follow an easy and attractive on-boarding process for newcomer’s consultants in the company.
- You develop and implement training and coaching programs.
- As the inter-department interface, you work directly with our project leader.
Your profile – experience that adds value
- You have studied management or Human resource.
- Due to several internships or working student activities, you are already used to speak English and had the possibility to collect first experience in the field of career development
- A systematic and structured way of working as well as an open-minded, communicative and assertive personality completes your profile for this position.
- You have good knowledge in pack office and are able to create KPI and do analysis
- The ability to speak German is mandatory
À propos de Alten
Partenaire technologique de référence des plus grandes entreprises françaises et internationales, ALTEN est devenu en 30 ans leader mondial de l'Ingénierie et du Conseil en Technologies (plus de 28 000 collaborateurs dont 88% d’ingénieurs - CA de 2 Milliards € - implantation du Groupe dans plus de 20 pays).
Labellisé "Top employeur" 2017, ALTEN est un acteur majeur du recrutement d’ingénieurs en France et dans le monde.