V&V Engineer - FIVP (M/F)
Site internet: http://www.alstom.fr
V&V Engineer - FIVP (M/F)Alstom
Implanté sur 12 sites en France, Alstom Transport est la première entreprise ferroviaire française et contribue au dynamisme des économies locales. Ses 9 000 collaborateurs en France sont détenteurs d’un savoir-faire destiné à servir les clients français et internationaux. Un emploi chez Alstom en génère environ trois chez ses fournisseurs.
Job Purpose :
· To organize and lead project FIVP validation activities to ensure the delivery of a complete, correct and accurate System in line with Project contractual requirements
· Be in charge of applying the technical policy defined by the platform (if any).
· Organize the FIVP Kick off meeting
· Ensures that Factory testing (via various means) provides a full coverage to guarantee a correct implementation of the requirements : functional requirements and safety requirements
· To run the test procedures and to record the associated test reports on RVT
· Writes the specifications of the test procedures / scenarios to be run and their execution.
· System Integration Test Report. Responsible to validate the start-up tests (post installation) for sub system interfaces
· System Correspondence Test Report. To check the validity and consistency of interface data exchanged between various sub systems
· System Functional Validation Test Report. To perform the project specific Functional Validation Testing activity
· System Operation & Performance Test Report. (i.e. RAM objectives, Robustness, Endurance, Redundancy...)
· Elaborate the Impact analysis report to determine the non-regression strategy
· System Non Regression Test Report (validate the items that are modified/cancelled or new and ensure the correct functioning of the system) including impact analysis
· Deliver the FIVP report synthesis of the FIVP test session
· FIVP report: Synthesis of the tests performed and analysis of the non-conformities detected during the validation sessions in order to identified the restrictions to be applied to the T&C activities.
· Support to the VI&T leader for VI&T report redaction (especially for the restrictions analysis) and for planning consolidation.
· Reporting following the process defined by the project and/or the department
3 years +, significant testing experience, preferably on industrial systems having reliability or safety constraints.