The Railway industry today is characterized by both a strong and sustained growth across the world. The trends that drive this are well known: environmental challenges, population growth, urbanization and increasing demands for mobility.
With 6B€ of Sales and around 30,000 employees based in over 60 countries, Alstom develop & market the most complete range of systems, equipment and services offered today in the railway sector. Today we offer our customers solutions that feature a seamless blend of diverse technologies, ensuring optimal interfaces, along with flexible implementation and real synergy in innovation.
Your mission :
Reporting to the Software Group Manager ATC (Automatic Train Control) of the Software Service, you act in as a Software Architect within a development team.
· In collaboration with the system team and software team, you develop architectural solutions and deployment process leading to optimized software solution, taking into account the product constraints (security, testability, resources ), projects constraints (quality / cost / time).
· You participate to the analysis of internal customer needs to set the best solution for the system specification, using your competencies and knowledge in railway signaling
· You issue the software specifications, eventually using the B method, in accordance with the software process applicable in Alstom, taking into account the architectural constraints, performance, safety, quality, cost, testability, and maintainability.
· You possibly define the appropriate activities, some of which can be outsourced. You are responsible for their implementation and their monitoring.
· You contribute to the selection of tools for coding rules checking, for methodologies, for traceability, for configuration management as part of the continuous improvement of the software métier.
Your profile :
· Graduated Bac +5, engineering or university degree in Software Engineering, you have experience in a similar context on specification / design of embedded systems with high security constraints.
· You have real time programming competencies and if possible in ADA95 or C, and ideally have already developed for railway signaling applications in compliance with CENELEC 50128. The knowledge of the B Method is an advantage.
· You are source of proposals and want to work in an international context. Your strong technical backgrounds, your rigor, your ability to work with teams , your leadership are key success factors.
Why Work for Us? At Alstom we offer you the opportunity to unleash your potential and reinvent yourself. As a future employee, you will have a unique opportunity to drive our organization forward, while continuing to build your career and contribute to the expanding growth of the global railway industry.
More about Alstom www.alstom.com