Site internet: http://www.alstom.fr
The Railway industry today is characterized by both a strong and sustained growth across the world. The trends that drive this are well known: environmental challenges, population growth, urbanization and increasing demands for mobility.
With 6B€ of Sales and around 30,000 employees based in over 60 countries, Alstom develop & market the most complete range of systems, equipment and services offered today in the railway sector. Today we offer our customers solutions that feature a seamless blend of diverse technologies, ensuring optimal interfaces, along with flexible implementation and real synergy in innovation.
Under the responsibility of the Site RAMS manager (Engineering team), you ensure the bogie homologation and the upstream ILS (Integrated Logistic Support) phase. Your participation will begin very early in the project, from the tender phase till the prototype validation.
On the RAMS part :
· To contribute to the assessment of the Reliability performance (predictive or measure) of the product and to the identification of the necessary reliability actions to secure the achievement of the Reliability targets.
· To perform the RAMS analyses he/she is in charge of, as per the applicable RAMS instructions/processes and other specific requirements committed to the Customer.
· To deliver RAMS analyses compliant with QCD work packages commitments.
· To address Customer (internal or external) comments to get its approval on the RAM deliverables within the limits of Alstom Transport commitments.
· To apply the Alstom Transport/Engineering rules & processes to his / her activities in particular those dedicated to RAM activities.
· To have a pro-active challenging view on the RAMS data / results he / she handles to enhance the adequacy/consistency of the RAMS studies and requirements.
· To seek for the technical understanding of the AT products in order to better assess their reliability performance and potential areas of improvement.
· To adopt a product oriented mindset in performing his/her studies to foster the capitalisation of the results of the studies towards the product RAMS performance.
On the ILS part (in close relationship with Train Life Services) :
• Define the preventive maintenance plan
• Analyse the bogie maitainability
• Calculate the Life Cycle Cost (LCC)
Knowledge & Experience :
• Mechanical Engineering
• RAM prediction and measurement methods and tools.
• Good communications and interpersonal skills
• Time management skill.
• Sense of priorities
• Structured and organised with hands-on approach
English operational in reading and writing for technical documentation
German is a plus
Why Work for Us? At Alstom we offer you the opportunity to unleash your potential and reinvent yourself. As a future employee, you will have a unique opportunity to drive our organization forward, while continuing to build your career and contribute to the expanding growth of the global railway industry.
More about Alstom www.alstom.com
- RAMS (Maintenance) Engineer Infra
- par Electrabel (Gdf)
- Dordrecht (Netherlands)
- RAMS Engineer (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, Safety)
- par ALSTOM
- Le Creusot (France)
- SIGNALLING RAM & SAFETY ENGINEER M/F
- par KONEOS
- Brussels (Belgium)