RAM ENGINEER (M/F)
Site internet: http://www.alstom.fr
RAM ENGINEER (M/F)Alstom
The Railway industry today is characterized by both a strong and sustained growth across the world. The trends that drive this are well known: environmental challenges, population growth, urbanization and increasing demands for mobility.
With 6B€ of Sales and around 30,000 employees based in over 60 countries, Alstom develop & market the most complete range of systems, equipment and services offered today in the railway sector. Today we offer our customers solutions that feature a seamless blend of diverse technologies, ensuring optimal interfaces, along with flexible implementation and real synergy in innovation.
Alstom Digital Mobility Saint Ouen site is looking for a:
( RAM) R eliability , A vailability , M aintainability Engineer (M/F)
Your Mission :
Within the RAM Department of our Signaling and Digital Transformation activities, you perform RAM studies for rail signaling systems (Urban and Main Lines) on tenders and projects in compliance with QCD (Quality-Cost-Delivery) criteria.
Specifically, your missions are as follows:
· Identify and Analyse contractual RAM requirements ;
· Perform RAM predictions by means of appropriate probabilistic tools (RBD, Markov chains,…) in compliance with state of the art and internal guidelines and procedures
· Represent the RAM activity in technical meetings
· Manage RAM budgets in projects;
· Perform RAM Monitoring and RAM target demonstrations on projects in warranty or maintenance phase
· Support the Regional Center RAM Leader in some aspects of the RAM activity management: activity reports , performance KPI update,etc.
· If required, take part in RAM-related R&D projects and in the improvement of RAM methods & tools.
· Master ‘s degree in Engineering (Engineering School or University)), with at least 3 years of experience in Reliability Engineering of complex mixed-technology systems ( electrical, electronics, mechanical ) .
· Good knowledge of applied probability and statistics
· Computer literacy ( Excel Macros, commercial RAM software such as RAM Commander or equivalent and Weibull++ or equivalent)
· Experience with Monte Carlo simulation a plus
· Experience in Railways (particularly signaling) appreciated
· Recognized competence in dependability e ngineering
· Fluency in English .
· You are rigorous and display a great deal of technical curiosity that allows you to comprehend the global implications of the proposed solutions
· You are autonomous and have good adaptation capabilities.
· You have good communication skills and wish to develop multi-site actions in an international context
Why Work for Us? At Alstom we offer you the opportunity to unleash your potential and reinvent yourself. As a future employee, you will have a unique opportunity to drive our organization forward, while continuing to build your career and contribute to the expanding growth of the global railway industry.
More about Alstom www.alstom.com
Job Type: Experienced