Site internet: http://www.alstom.fr
The Railway industry today is characterized by both a strong and sustained growth across the world. The trends that drive this are well known: environmental challenges, population growth, urbanization and increasing demands for mobility.
With 6B€ of Sales and around 30,000 employees based in over 60 countries, Alstom develop & market the most complete range of systems, equipment and services offered today in the railway sector. Today we offer our customers solutions that feature a seamless blend of diverse technologies, ensuring optimal interfaces, along with flexible implementation and real synergy in innovation.
Buyer Subsystem Domain
Deploy of commodities strategy
Ensure project execution in line with QCDT objectives
Support global supplier Panel relationship (Supplier workload, negotiation, Specific agreement)
· Support global supplier panel relationship
· Manage specific supplier panel relationship (negotiation, specific agreement, local supplier QCDT performances)
· Monitor day to day suppliers performances and issues
· Management of initial issues before escalation to line manager
· Respect Alstom Transport code of ethics and guidelines
C ommodity support on site:
· Consolidation of commodity needs, inputs
· Active participation to commodity strategy and panel elaboration
· Provide inputs to build differentiation
· Support of Commodity Manager in tender phase
· Represent the commodities towards projects, platforms and solutions.
· Effective teamwork with internal customers and stakeholders in problem solving
· Apply the Alstom Transport Sourcing process, and provide return on experience.
I nvolvement in projects:
· Coordinate project with all Metiers
· Preparation and launch of Request For Quotation with suppliers using the standard tool
· Lead project negotiation
· Monitor sourcing project QCDT & legal project evolution (FAI, Business Award, Product development)
· Ensure work package sheet commitment respect
· Prepare Business Award
Business school or Engineering degree with MASTER in purchasing
Technical Knowledge / Experience
Fluent English & International background is a must
2 to 5 years of experience in industry
Behavioral and Technical Skills / Competencies
Good interpersonal skills (leadership and communication)
Job Location / Mobility
Headquarter / very few travels
Why Work for Us? At Alstom we offer you the opportunity to unleash your potential and reinvent yourself. As a future employee, you will have a unique opportunity to drive our organization forward, while continuing to build your career and contribute to the expanding growth of the global railway industry.
More about Alstom www.alstom.com
Job Type: Experienced