1. Analytical work: Produce quality research on SMEs, using secondary and proprietary information (cross-country, sector deep dives, thematic angles). Collaboration with analysts at Euler Hermes Research and TRIB Rating is a must;
2. Outreach: Present convincing conclusions at events, and find innovative angles and formats for TRIBRating and Euler Hermes SME research to be visible and echoed;
3. Innovation: Pilot test new tools (data science, surveys) and ideas about SMEs
Future Challenges / Complexity Requires :
• Become a leading expert in SME research for internal decision-making and external visibility
• Be a brand ambassador for TRIBRating
Master's degree or PhD in statistics/economics/business with 2-5 years of relevant experience (internship included) analyzing company data and writing applied research
Powerful writer and communicator in English (native); French or German a plus
Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
Demonstrated sense of initiative, innovation and creativity
Previous experience in similar roles, for a quick start
Data science and data visualization skills (Python, R)
Temporary contract - 18 months
Starting in : ASAP
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 88 million private and corporate customers and more than 140,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
Euler Hermes, the world’s leading provider of credit insurance services, helps its customers around the globe to trade wisely and develop their business safely. With 6,000+ employees in over 50 countries, Euler Hermes offers a complete range of services for the management of B-to-B trade receivables.
Euler Hermes has developed a credit intelligence network that enables it to analyze the financial stability of 40+ million businesses across the globe. Euler Hermes, a company of Allianz, is listed on NYSE Euronext Paris (ELE.PA) and is rated AA- by Standard & Poor’s.
For more information visit http://www.eulerhermes.com/careers/
If you are interested in the position above and think you have the right profile please follow the online application process. For more detailed information on the company and our career opportunities please go to our website: http://www.eulerhermes.com/careers/.
Applications by postal mail can be sent to HR.