Site internet: https://www.allianz.fr/recrutement
Customer Insights internJOB PURPOSE/ROLE
Within the Customer Experience & Insights team of Group Market Management department, the candidate will report to the Group Head of Customer Experience & Insights and work closely with the Group Customer Initiatives Manager and project team across multiple countries around the world to support them in marketing research and customer experience transformation projects.
Support the team on the following subjects:
- Global project team coordination (tracking reports, action follow up, project planning etc.)
- Conducting data analysis and gathering as well as report writing and presenting findings
- Building a new suite of reports to track project progress and operational KPIs
- Supporting data processing and reporting for our global customer insight projects (conducted in-house and with external MR provider)
- Monitoring key customer KPIs to identify areas of progress and areas in need of focus
- Developing global best practice materials (ad hoc presentations, templates, toolkits, guidelines)
- Developing training modules
- Helping create internal corporate communications content (e.g. announcements, newsletters, etc.)
- Maintaining and updating our Intranet sites
- Scripting ad-hock customer and employee surveys (Qualtrics)
The internship will be an opportunity for the candidate to work in a real international environment, gain experience in the several marketing areas (Marketing Research, Customer Insights and Digital), gain a accurate understanding on creation and implementation of marketing strategies within a global market leader organization.
Master in Marketing or Economics (Business School),
Ideally with a first successful experience in B2B (internship in Marketing / Customer Insight / Market Research/ Customer Experience)
Excellent command of English (both spoken and written)
Strong analytical skills, Ability to produce clear and concise summaries
Able to demonstrate a high degree of tenacity, strong ‘can do’ attitude
Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy when completing tasks
Excellent time management and organization skills are essential
Proactive and curious individual
Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office pack (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Experience with SharePoint, Qualtrics, SPSS is a plus
Start date: November 2016
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Euler Hermes is the world’s leading credit insurer with a rich 100-year history and a team of more than 6,000 employees in over 50 countries across the world. Our role is to assist companies of all sizes and in every industry to develop their businesses securely. Euler Hermes is a subsidiary of Allianz, a global financial services leader with 150,000 employees and more than 75 million clients. At Euler Hermes, we invest in the development and engagement of our employees through a range of talent management programs, global mobility opportunities, and a robust internal learning and development center. Euler Hermes is listed on NYSE Euronext Paris (ELE.PA) and is rated AA- by Standard & Poor’s.
Learn more at http://www.eulerhermes.com/careers/ .
If you are interested in the position above and think you have the right profile please follow the online application process. For more detailed information on the company and our career opportunities please go to our website: http://www.eulerhermes.com/careers/ . Applications by postal mail can be sent to HR.
- Customer Insights & Experience Intern
- Paris (France)