OPERATIONS - ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Since our project portfolio is growing, we are looking for a system engineer to join the AKKA family!
For the first major shipbuilding project of the German Navy we are looking for a system engineer to work on the combat system, including all sensors and the CMS.
As a System Engineer you work in an international multidisciplinary team on the design, development and validation of one or more elements. You are responsible for a specific part of the technical design. Your specific knowledge, experience and ambition determine your assignment and scope of responsibility. In the internal project team, you collaborate under the leadership of the Project Design Authority who leads a team of system architects. Activities include amongst others:
· Perform requirements decomposition towards system elements including subcontracted items;
· Define the detailed functional behavior of the system elements
· Design of naval mission system or combat management system elements;
· Apply Model based System Engineering (MBSE) in the system architecture & design phases;
· Solve technical issues that arise during the development, testing and integration of the system;
· Work in close collaboration with system architects and colleague system engineers;
To qualify for Senior System Engineer, you have demonstrable experience in the field of maritime missions and / or combat management systems. Moreover, you can substantiate that you can take the lead in tackling complex technical challenges.
· You have at least a Bachelor Degree in Electronics Engineering, Control Engineering, Embedded Systems or comparable
· You have at least 7 years of relevant work experience with the engineering of complex systems preferably in the naval domain.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required to work and act in multidisciplinary teams
· High level of creativity, initiative, pragmatism and persuasiveness
· Language proficiency: English (listening, reading, speaking and writing) European language level: C1, German at level B2/C1 is a benefit
· Flexibility with respect to travelling abroad and operating in an international environment
· Mastering Arcadia (MBSE method) and tools such as Doors, Capella is an advantage
Apply today! (Michelle)
Are you ready to join AKKA? Apply now by clicking on the apply button! Want to make it more personal? Send your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: because of travel restrictions due to COVID-19, we currently focus our recruitment on candidates who already live in Europe. Work permits are not an issue (except for defense-related projects).
If "Other" specify:
· Challenging and innovative projects and developments in a High Tech market
· Working on strategic level
· Working in an international environment
· Good and flexible working atmosphere
· Flat and open organization
· Room for initiatives and ideas
In geval van een technisch probleem, stuur je sollicitatie naar email@example.com.
Europe, The Netherlands, East of The Netherlands
Minimum level of education required
5. Bachelor Degree
· Aeronautics & Space
Level of experience
5 to 10 years