Description de l'offre
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
The Volunteer for International Experience (VIE) program is an international program sponsored by the French Ministry of Economy, Finance and Employment, open to Airbus to offer young professionals the opportunity to have valuable paid work experience abroad in a technical or business function.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria.
VIE Main Requirements:
· European Union citizens (plus Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Monaco), graduates up to and including 28 years old.
· Have fulfilled military obligations for their country, if any.
· Fluent in English.
For more information: http://www.civiweb.com/international/default.html (in English, German, Italian and Spanish)
To support the set-up and ramp up of Airbus India Training Centre in Delhi (India), a VIE position in flight training business operations has arisen within Airbus. You will be in charge of monitoring the Operations of Flight Training and implementing new processes and directly reports to the General Manager of the Airbus India Training Centre.
This contract is a unique opportunity to be part of the management of a young team and dynamic business, and gain experience in a complex and multicultural environment.
This 12 month's duration contract will start on the 1st of September at the earliest.
Job accountabilities will spread over two main areas:
Business Operation :
· Propose and implement KPI to monitor the business
· Monitor monthly results, look for deviation, check consistency with targets, propose quarterly forecasts
· Manage monthly reporting of the operations, run reviews meeting, and liaise with HQ for consolidation of information and reports
· Support Management team for decision making, highlight deviation and monitor recovery actions
· Implement workload and workforce Plan, ensure consistency with business plan and budget. Consolidate the need for additional third party support of instructors
· Propose lean reporting methods and tools, seek for digitalisation of dataflow and information consolidation
· Risk management of the Training Centre
Implementation of processes:
· Benchmark other Airbus Training Centers to seek efficient and operational processes, adapt and customize processes to the need
· Document and implement new process in a context of a new team and ramp-up of operation
· Support implementation of new businesses and new projects with Project Management methodologies
· Support Management team in continuous improvement initiatives and in the formalization of evolving requirements
· Ensure consistency of processes with Airbus HQ, and airworthiness authorities
This role will involve some travel for business in Asia and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
· Educated to a 5 year's degree (or equivalent) in Engineering school with a strong interest/specialization in finance/controlling or in Business school with a strong interest/specialization in aeronautics.
· Ability to work in multi-cultural context
· Ready to live in India
· Aviation enthusiast
· Negotiation level of English
À propos de Airbus
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).
1247 jobs disponibles chez Airbus
- Offres d'emploi à Blagnac
- Offres d'emploi Management / Gestion de projet
- Offres d'emploi Management / Gestion de projet à Blagnac