Description de l'offre
Team Leader of Plant Stock Management & Materials Control France (m/f)
Airbus Defence & Space Elancourt (ex Astrium SL)
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus Group formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe's number one defence and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defence enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.
Airbus Group is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2015, the Group - comprising Airbus, Airbus Defence and Space and Airbus Helicopters - generated revenues of € 64.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 136,600.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Team Leader of Plant Stock Management & Materials Control France (m/f) has arisen within the Airbus Defence and Space in Elancourt. You will join the Plant Stock Management & Materials Control France team .
Your missions will be the following:
· Leading the personnel and ensuring the technical leadership of the Plant Stock Management & Materials Control France team, reporting to the HO Plant Stock Management & Materials Control.
· Plant Stock Management & Materials Control is a transnational organisation integrated into Electronics Equipment AIT & Production Management, part of Space Equipment Operations.
· As the successful candidate, you will operate the Plant Stock and Material Control function for the France (Elancourt) scope, providing support to the teams/projects in Germany (Ottobrunn, Friadrichshafen) and Spain (Tres Cantos), and in particular providing service to all Electronic Equipment projects managed in Elancourt by the Space Equipment Organisation. Eventually some assignments in this team's scope will be in Spain (Tres Cantos) or Germany (Ottobrunn/Friedrichshafen).
· The Team Leader will work in close coordination with the Production Management France team and with assigned projects managed by Avionics & Power Conversion.
· The Team Leader will develop a close relationship with and with coordinate with all the EEE Centre units with regards to EEEs and PCBs and with General Procurement for the rest of Materials.
· Space Equipment is a major supplier of Electronic Products for Space. It is integrated within Airbus Defence and Space, Business Unit Space Systems, and supplies Space Systems organisations and other major Satellites companies in the world with various types of Electronic Equipment (Power, Payload, Platform, Sensors, Solar Arrays). -- Space Equipment Operations is the functional unit in charge of production for this Space Equipment.
Tasks & accountabilities
In the context of Plant Stock and Material Control management, you will be responsible for:
· Managing and Operating Electronic Equipment EEE Plant Stock Supply Chain and Materials Supply Chain in the Elancourt scope up to the generation of Procurement Requisitions (therefore excluding the interface to external suppliers), including, among other tasks:
· Maintaining Sale Orders (or Project needs) in SAP (Input of Plant Stock) in close coordination with the Master Business Schedule (MBS)
· Maintaining and ensuring the automatic placement machine (and kitting) schedule with no missing parts in SAP (or the availability of 100% of parts at the start of manufacturing).
· Managing the Supply Chain Budget (PFA APC) for the site (reviewing it with the Project manager every 6 months).
· Managing the volume of unaffected parts (PFA Plant Stock) for the site (reviewing it with the Project manager every 6 months). Each MC is responsible for this task by family.
· Managing a monthly review of the Master Procurement Scheduling versus Production Scheduling.
· Managing and developing the Plant Stock & Material Control teams in France.
· Maintaining the operational excellence and ensuring the customer (projects) satisfaction by contributing to Operations, delivering electronic modules on time, on cost and on quality.
· Working in close coordination and developing a collaborative relationship with other units within Electronics Equipment AIT & Production Management, especially Production Management France.
· Working in close coordination and developing a collaborative relationship with the EEE Centre units with regards to EEEs and PCBs and with General Procurement.
· Supporting improvements and working in cooperation with other units within Space Equipment Operations, in particular: Electronics Modules Manufacturing Hub, Operations & Planning Control , and New Process Introduction & Facilities.
· Proposing and deploying improvements of the processes and tools related to Plant Stock and Material Control.
· Deploying the Airbus Defence & Space quality policy (Quest), ensuring a Lean mind-set, developing synergies between production sites and sharing best practices.
· Ensuring the application of working methods and processes, ensuring the success of the annual audits (EN9100, ISO14001) and of any other process audits
· Acting as a local reference for Plant Stock & Material Control, supporting the projects during the early phase (including calls for tender).
· Issuing the regular reporting (weekly reports, KPIs, etc.), participating in periodic Plant Stock Management & Materials Control and Electronics Equipment AIT & Production Management meetings.
· Collaborating and participating in coordinated actions with other units in Electronics Equipment AIT & Production Management and within Space Equipment Operations.
· Participating in the workload reviews and optimising the resources accordingly.
· Preparing the entity's annual budget (including Capex proposals) in collaboration with the local teams; as much as it is possible, taking corrective actions in case of significant gaps.
· Managing Career Development and evaluating its staff (skill development, trainings, annual and mid-year interviews, salary and promotion exercises, Gallup polls, etc.).
This role will involve some travel for business in Europe and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Educated to a Master's Degree level in Engineering with a financial and technical background in Electronics,
· Knowledge of Stock Management and Supply Chain management, Manufacturing processes and Finance, preferably in the field of electronic boards manufacturing for Space applications, and associated processes and tools, mainly SAP as ERP and Stock Management tool,
· Knowledge of space quality requirements would be an asset,
· Negotiation level of English and of French; another Airbus language would be an advantage,
· Soft Skills:
· Autonomous and meticulous approach, willingness to take the initiative and analytical skills
· Ability to work in a fully transnational European organisation
· Ability to build and manage relationships, drive operations, work in reactive environments and make decisions, with excellent communication skills
· Service and results-oriented.