Description de l'offre
Structure Repair Design - SRM Customer Support Engineer (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for 2 Structure Repair Design - SRM Customer Support Engineers (m/f) has arisen within Airbus in Toulouse.
The objective of your activity will be to ensure appropriate development of repair design principles for inclusion in all Airbus Structural Repair Manuals (SRM), for efficient and reliable support of aircraft operations.
You will join the team as SRM customer Support Engineer under guidance of the Program Leader. You will report to the Head of SRM Development.
Tasks & accountabilities
You will work in the SRM Development group which manages the development of Airbus Structural Repair Manuals, ATA 52 to 57 (except Nacelles).
Guided by the Program Leader, you will be responsible for initiating and following the improvement of the SRM technical content, to fit the Operators' operational and maintenance needs.
In direct relation with the Operators/MRO (Maintenance Repair Organization), in this role your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Ensuring customers support for SRM related matters, including daily queries, presentations, support to technical symposiums, and initiate corrective actions if necessary,
· Contributing to the SRM Working Group and participate to the webex sessions with Customers.
To define the most appropriate SRM solution for Customers and Airbus, you will:
· Collecting technical repair customers' needs,
· Performing detailed analysis of in-service cases, in collaboration with Daily Repair support and Structure Engineering support teams and ensure the continuous SRM improvement based on Customer's requests and in-service experience,
· Defining the appropriate Standard Coverage for new Aircraft program SRM (and/or new series or variants), based on in-service experience and lessons learnt from previous Programs,
· Supporting the generic repair solution definition in collaboration with Design/Stress offices, taking into account operational and maintenance constraints for Operators/MRO,
· Coordinating technical discussions on SRM contents between all SRM stakeholders (Design/Stress offices, Program).
This role will involve at least 6 business trips and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Educated to a 5 years' degree in Engineering Structure, with knowledge and experience in Aircraft Repairs Design,
· An experience in Airline maintenance or MRO is a real plus,
· Ability to manage extensive projects with autonomy,
· Good personal presentation and communication skills,
· Highly concerned by customer service and service-minded,
· Good co-ordination and relational skills to deal with customers, partners and other Airbus departments,
· Ability to take initiative for SRM further development and improvement,
· Negotiation level in English.