Description de l'offre
Spares and Logistic Engineer A330 MRTT (m/f)
Airbus Defence and Space Toulouse
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Spares and Logistics engineer for A330 MRTT (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Istres (Marseille area). You will be located on French Air Force Military base, and be part of the Airbus D&S Airbus Support Centres France (TASWF) department.
Airbus Defence and Space has been contracted to deliver In-Service Support to French Air Force for their A330 MRTT fleet. This includes aircraft maintenance, material support and technical services.
To that purpose, an Airbus Service Centre made of about 20 persons from all disciplines mentioned above will be set-up on the MRTT main operating base in Istres. Within this team, you will organize all logistic transactions, warehousing and shipments for the MRTT fleet, with a specific focus on compliance with security and export compliance.
You will report hierarchically to the MRTT Material Support Deputy of this Service Centre and functionally to the Material Support (Logistics) centre of competence of Airbus Defence & Space in Madrid. You will interface with the Export Control and the Security focal points for services in France.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Ensure that the contractual performance commitments related to material support logistics are delivered, locally on Main Operating Base (MOB) in Istres, in deployments off-MOB, and to the MRTT MRO.
· Ensure compliance of Material Support logistics with Quality, Procurement, Export Control, Customs rules, as well as regulations applicable to Classified items.
· Proactively contribute in the renewal / extension of the MRTT services contract with FAF.
· Organize Material Support Logistics activities, to ensure that the performance delivered to FAF complies with service performance obligations (lead-times for delivery) and especially, ensure the compliance of these activities with Quality and with Procurement, Export Control, Customs rules, as well as with regulations applicable to Classified items and access to classified areas.
· Report to management and to the ADS Export Control and / or Security officers all non-conformities with French / EU / US rules and regulations, including those of ADS central material support organization, when known.
· Record all transactions in accordance with such processes, rules and regulations as evidence to be provided to Authorities.
· Organize logistics to support the local MRO for C-checks, according to the contracts in place.
· Provide return on experience for use in all departments of Airbus DS.
· Issue periodic trend-monitoring analysis and reports for internal and external purpose .
· Propose, and support deployment of, improvement plans (whether internal or on customer side).
· Occasionally, place Purchase Orders for services which procurement is delegated to the local team.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
· Educated to an Engineering/Logistics degree or equivalent.
· At least 5 years of experience in a Material Support / Logistics organization.
· Practical understanding of all Material Support / Logistics issues and processes.
· Experience in providing spares availability services to airlines or to military customers.
· Understanding of Export Control rules (EAR, ITAR…).
· Strong organisation skills.
· Strong negotiation skills, and ability to persuade.
· Good team spirit.
· Understanding of customers’ needs and ability to work in a challenging environment.
· Negotiation level of English and French, Spanish would be a bonus.