Description de l'offre
Airbus Defence and Space Elancourt
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Solution Marketing Manager (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Elancourt. You will join the Marketing department.
You will actively support business growth and major campaigns and opportunities of Security Solutions cluster, especially Maritime surveillance market.
Airbus Defence and Space is providing for more than 20 years integrated maritime safety and security solutions to Port authorities, Coast Guards, Navies and also commercial administration all around the world. Over 250 systems are in service in over 50 countries; 20 are currently under development. 85% of our business is international.
You will be part of an international Sales and Marketing team located in Bezons and Elancourt, suburb of Paris (France), in Munich, Friedrichshafen (Germany), as well as in Singapore and Abu Dhabi.
This position offers a great opportunity to work on a large variety of projects, each requiring different skills, in a multicultural environment. It presents unique challenges and enables a strong sense of accomplishment.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Understanding Customer Requirements, competitors positioning and developing Marketing Plans,
· Creating attractive content for Security Solutions,
· Developing marketing messages for solutions / products and to reach customers,
· Presenting and representing Security Solutions during key events/customers meetings,
· Contributing / Supporting Bid and Roadmap teams,
· Compiling presentations, product flyers, print and digital media and Calls for Papers,
· Updating and improving content and quality of Promotional Tools and Marketing Media,
· Coordinating / managing conferences, events and forums,
· Providing and developing content and support for Security Solutions website,
· Co-developing demos; videos; animations and showrooms,
· Ensuring Liaison with Business Partner Communications to contribute to Communication Plans and ensuring visibility on Capabilities, Successes, etc.
This role will involve travels for business (Elancourt / Bezons on a weekly basis, in Germany once a month) and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
· Experience or knowledge in security and maritime businesses is a plus but not mandatory if you can demonstrate a sounded experience is customer management, Sales or Marketing,
· Willingness and ability to work in multidisciplinary teams in an international environment,
· Team player and cooperative with good relationship management,
· Good ability to synthetize and to develop some creativity,
· Good presentation skills,
· Organized and autonomous; dynamic and curious,
· Language Skills: fluent level of English and French, German would be a plus.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Airbus
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).