Description de l'offre
Software Product Development and Support Technician (m/f)
Airbus Defence & Space Toulouse (ex Astrium SL)
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus Group formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is the No. 1 defence and space company in Europe, the second largest space business worldwide, and among the top ten defence companies on the planet. It has an annual revenue of around €14 billion and employs approximately 40,000 people.
Airbus Group is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2015, the Group - comprising Airbus, Airbus Defence and Space and Airbus Helicopters - generated revenues of € 64.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 136,600.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Software Product Development and Support Technician (m/f) has opened up within Airbus Defence and Space at its Toulouse site. You will join the Space Physics, Engineering and Operations Products department (TSOTC3) and will be part of the software product development teams.
These products cover a large range of functions (data modelling, database management, telemetry trend analysis, satellite modelling for performing analyses of thermal aspects, radiation, jet effect, etc.). They are developed internally within Airbus DS by teams located in Toulouse and Friedrichshafen (Germany) and deployed on several AIRBUS DS sites in France and in Europe.
You will take part in the corrective maintenance of several products deployed on our customers' sites and will perform first level user support (installation, configuration, hotline). You will also be responsible for the implementation and support of our development environments. In accordance with the priorities, you may also be responsible for licence management (notably key generation, customer reminders, and payment and invoicing follow-up).
Tasks & accountabilities
You will also be responsible for the following activities:
· Correcting anomalies,
· Manually validating products,
· Providing user support for software products (e.g. installation, configuration, training, use, hotline),
· Supporting the internal teams concerning the development environment (e.g. GiT),
· Managing software product licences.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· A 2/3-year degree in Information Technology,
· Initial experience or a significant internship in software development,
· Ideally, initial experience in software maintenance and/or user support,
· Proficiency in JAVA,
· Good knowledge of C++,
· Knowledge of Eclipse, Git/Maven/Jira and basic knowledge of Agile (ideally Scrum) would be a plus,
· Ability to work in a transnational team,
· Customer service oriented,
· Meticulous approach, organisational skills and curiosity,
· Excellent communication skills,
· Advanced level of French and intermediate level of English.