Description de l'offre
Airbus Defence and Space SAS
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Software Maintenance & Security Engineer (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Bezons. You will join the Maintenance Services department with the Maritime Surveillance Organisation.
The Maritime Surveillance organisation is specialized in the development of software and systems for civilian and military port surveillance, on complex surveillance missions in all maritime environments and applications by integrating the latest sensor systems, communications and data processing technologies.
The Software Maintenance & Security Engineer is responsible for the software maintenance and integration, including security aspects in “Airbus Defence & Space, Maritime Surveillance” deployed systems covered by Maintenance Services contracts.
The jobholder’s missions will consist in:
· delivering preventive and corrective software maintenance of our systems,
· delivering service package for software maintenance and IT security maintenance,
· establishing and maintaining a software and system security assurance process within Airbus Defence & Space Maritime Surveillance, with regards to products and projects development lifecycle,
· Raising awareness and train all internal stakeholders on Cyber security issues, methods and tools.
He may also be requested to produce design/development quotation to feed product roadmap or sales department.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Remote & On-site Preventive / Corrective maintenance
o Log files Analysis
o Remote & On-site debug
o On-call duty (hotline)
o Project support for software integration
o SW Technical event follow-up and correction
· Deliver monitoring and regular security reports on components vulnerabilities
· Schedule, deliver and monitor security patches
This role will involve frequent travels in France and some travels worldwide for business, and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
The ideal candidate must have the following knowledge and skills:
· Educated to an Engineering level in IT Networks /Telecom or Electrical.
· At least 3 years professional experience in a similar position (system and SW security assurance, risk analysis.
· Good knowledge of system integration, industrial system environment.
· Strong experience in professional Cyber Security management from Risk analysis to pentesting.
· Significant technical expertise in RHEL server and Windows desktop security.
· Good knowledge of IT administration of Linux and Windows, Java/JEE, SQL, Python, concepts and tools for supervision (SNMP, MIB, Nagios...)
· Knowledge of principles and tools for SW configuration management (SVN, GIT…) and application server (JBOSS).
· Strong Interpersonal skills and sense of accountability.
· Service oriented.
· Team work.
· Strong propensity to communicate.
· Language skills: fluent in French & English for oral and written communication.