Description de l'offre
Airbus Defence and Space Elancourt
Airbus Defence and Space Toulouse
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Service Specialist – Storage and Backup (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & in Elancourt or Toulouse. You will join IM Department.
IM is transforming and evolving but, we need even more talented people who can make a real difference to how we support, enable and deliver a diverse range of technological solutions and services to our customers.
As part of our transformation the new operating model is oriented around multi-functional, agile teams working with the business and developing our digital capabilities. What does this mean for you? A role in IM is an opportunity for you to grow and to develop your career in a progressive and innovative environment.
Our people, the teams they work in, and the values embedded in IM, are driving this change and you could be part of that too.
Are you prepared to re-think Information Management and Infrastructure services?
It is an exciting time to join the Information Management (IM) Team. IM is the Information Technology (IT) business enabler and unique IM Business Partner for Airbus Defence and Space.
Working in IM means living global trends (developments) such as digitalization, innovation and a new way of working.
Your role could also be defined as an expert compared in storage and backup technologies, with an important expertise to support our architects and project teams.
As a Specialist, you will have to support from a technical standpoint Delivery Managers colleagues that will ensure that projects are delivered On Time On Cost and On Quality. Also you will have to keep the good of expertise by work hands-on storage and backup equipment.
In terms of organisation, we have today grouped together the project teams of the 3 infrastructure domain in a Unique Service Design and Transition team: BackOffice, FrontOffice and Networks. Altough you will belong to the Service Design and Transition team, you may have to work with colleagues from the operation team (Service Delivery), for troubleshooting an problem solving.
Are you passionate for digital topics and interested in working in a diverse and international environment? Then join us as a Storage and Backup specialist.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Because you have excellent skills on Storage and Backup you will be able to support your DMs colleagues to build their project on these technologies.
· Collaborate with DMs and other specialists to select the target architectures.
· Work with our IT partner teams to support integration, implementation and release to production.
· Work in iterative processes with the Business and validate findings.
· Work with the IM security team to ensure that the information used is in compliance with the regulatory and security policies in place (II901 and other regulations related to the protection of the defence).
· Educate the organization both from IM and the business perspectives on new approaches, such as testing hypotheses and validation of results.
· Demonstrate the following scientist qualities: clarity, accuracy, precision, relevance, depth, breadth, logic, significance, and fairness.
· Troubleshoot and implement enhancements and fixes to systems as needed.
This role will involve some travel for business (once a quarter maximum) in France and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
· Bachelor degree in computer sciences; Master degree preferred.
· 5 years of experience on BackOffice activities as a minimum.
· Storage (HPE SAN 3PAR-EVA-MSA/ NetApp NAS)
· Backup (Netbackup, VEEAM, SnapVaults etc)
· Virtualisation software: Mainly VMWARE, but also Hyper-V or XEN.
· Citrix software (for servers but also desktop virtalisation).
· Orchestration and automation tools for cloud infrastructures (Jenkins Gitlab, Python,..) used in a DevOps pipeline is a plus.
· Experience in agile project methodologies is a plus
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Airbus
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).
1247 jobs disponibles chez Airbus
- Offres d'emploi à Élancourt
- Offres d'emploi Système d'information / Urbanisation des SI
- Offres d'emploi Système d'information / Urbanisation des SI à Élancourt